1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Protecting the herd.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Nobody getting married this winter? :crackup:

3. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

When Comey is behind bars I'll start to care.

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Meh.... shortened sentence so he doesn’t have to grant him a pardon before he leaves office in ‘24.

5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

They were trying to sentence the old dude to 9 years in prison...while Clapper, Brennan, Comey, McCabe, Stzrok, Page, etc. are still walking around and spouting their bullshit on CNN.
    Like Venom, when those assholes are in orange suits, maybe I'll give a rats ass.

Quicktoy, SpeedyE, tony 340 and 3 others like this.
  6. Spang308

Lets not lose sight of the fact these were all process crimes committed during a bogus investigation that started with no legitimate predicate and should not have even happened in the first place.
    Manafort was the only one who was convicted of an actual crime outside of the investigation itself, even though it now looks like the initial "evidence" to go kick his doors in was based on fraudulent documents, i.e. the now debunked "black ledger".

kangasj likes this.
  7. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

Let's not lose sight that he was legally convicted and a President shouldn't intercede.

8. Spang308

The president didn't intercede. You got some insider knowledge the rest of us are unaware of?

9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Nine years for a conviction on five "lies" stemming from a couple statements to Congress and the FBI that he had heard about the Wikileaks email hack from one guy but they said he heard about it from another guy.

Totally a fair sentence. Just like letting criminals here illegally, murdering American citizens and lying to the police and court go after a couple months and not telling the INS about it is totally fair.

10. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

One could consider his power to pardon license to intercede.

11. Spang308

Twice the average sentence of a convicted rapist. Seems legit right? If he was a Dem supporter, he would have never been arrested...at gunpoint...by a swat team...live on CNN.
    Any of this seem legit to you guys?

For the record, I think the guy is a slimey D.C. two bit hustler, but he doesn't deserve anything approaching 9 years.

12. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Next month I’ll fall off for 10 months, but I may find a reason to pop back in on occasion. Also damn you :crackup::crackup:

SpeedyE and HPPT like this.
  13. code3ryder

Trump tweets that the sentencing is unfair and his boy Barr steps in. I'm not the smartest man but I can add 2+2.

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

He doesn't need Barr to do shit. He can pardon the guy on his own. That's well within the power granted to the president. Do you think the queen of the liberals Hillary would have served 5 minutes of jail time had she actually ever been indicted and convicted of any of the number of crimes she actually committed? I'm guessing when you add 2+2 you get anything that isn't 4.

15. Spang308

Well, you better check your math. Barr "stepped in" on Monday and Trump tweeted on Tuesday.
    Now where's that crystal ball...

16. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

On 11-4, I hope OMB pardons everyone caught up in the Russia Russia hit job.

17. Spang308

More than that, I hope the judge allows Flynn to pull his plea and Powell gets him walking.
    Then I hope he follows Carter Page in suing the shit out of the feds.

kangasj likes this.
  18. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

At least this is within the courts...Lynch took care of Hillary on the runway

Robby-Bobby and blkduc like this.
  19. code3ryder

Trump tweeted at 11:48pm Monday Night 2-10
    DOJ filed new sentencing memo Tuesday 2-11

20. Spang308

You have it backwards. At least as far as the article I read.