1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pros racing in club championships (revisited)

Discussion in 'General' started by Mblashfield, Nov 24, 2001.

1. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

oh shit, there we go again...

3. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

Why yes it does! [​IMG]

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I hear you. I can't afford it either. The difference is that my irresponsible financial behavior (a direct consequence of my addiction to fast things) will not make anyone else homeless than me. It's harder to be irresponsible when you have a family.

5. Shadow

Shadow Well-Known Member

Could you please post the article(or a link). Since it is apparent that there isnt going to be ANY discussion on the subject, I would like to read it.

I missed last years debate?? on the subject, so all of this is somewhat new.

6. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

First you call me gay, then you want directions to Margaux's? Yeah, come on in for dinner, just make sure to give me a call so I can stop by the drugstore and pick up some Turbo-Lax for your dessert! [​IMG] "Honey, this cheesecake is divine, I wonder whats in the sauce? Oh, could you excuse me? I think I'm going to shit myself..." Seriously though, I went in for dinner the other night w/ my new girlfriend(yeah sure, it's just a front) and had New Zealand Venison tenderloin, marinated in a rosemary truffle oil. Grilled, sliced and fanned out in a crispy potatoe basket w/ a white bean puree, grilled asparagus and a cassis red wine reduction. YUMMY!!!!!! Our menu is very diverse, ranging from traditional french(filet mignon w/ rouquefort crumbles, sauce Bordelais and Pomme Anna) to pacific rim(Grilled Yellowfin tuna(Rare of course!) served w/ sticky rice, cucumber sesame salad and a sweet chili ginger dipping sauce) w/ some South West and Creole things to boot. The menu changes NIGHTLY! We also offer a shell/sushi bar, have weekly Martini specials, 130+ wines(from $24 white zinfandel to $595 '95 Chateau Margaux) and have live music every fri night. Open 7 nights a week, 5:30-10 mon-sat, 5-9 sun. Next week, we'll also be opening tue-fri for lunch to help accomodate all of the holiday parties. Directions from FYV: 40 into Raleigh, take 440n(outer beltline) get off at crabtree valley mall exit(70). Go past mall and take a R onto Creedmoore rd. Glance at your odometer. We're exactly 4 miles up Creedmoore, on the left in a strip-mall called "Brennan Station" Look for the Blockbuster video out front. We're behind them. If you get to Strickland rd, you went too far. Reservations aren't required, but are recomended. If you want to request me as your waiter(waitress?) you'll need to do so when you make your reservation. Phn#846-9846
    Bonus points for mentioning that your a racer and your coming in because you heard so much about the rest. from me at the track(one of these days I'll get those cheapskates to give me some sponsorhip $$$$)

7. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

thanks mark, are you working this weekend? we could come up fri or sat around 8ish. let me know. sounds perfectly fabulous!!!
    ill "plug" you when we make reservations, i wish i could do it in perthon.

8. RZ Racer

RZ Racer It passed tech LAST time!

Thtop it you beatht! Fri. cool, I'm working and the band is pretty good(cat baby) See ya then!

9. Laurie Acree

Laurie Acree Well-Known Member

I have offended someone by continously posting on this thread. With that never being my intention, I feel I need to apologize to anyone else I have offended. So, sorry. I guess I kept defending when I should have let it go.

10. Barick Ostrem

Barick Ostrem Member

Laurie, please do not apologizing! You are most polite person on the BBS! I enjoy your friendly posts and your excellent grammar. They stopped a good example of the idiots on the BBS.

11. HarryV

HarryV Well-Known Member

You are too kind hearted. I know, it must be your holiday spirit. I admire you for your defense to the end. Don't apologize for sticking to your beliefs. You did not start the fight. Besides, I don't think anyone can be offended on here. Look at all the crap that Tom and Papa put up with, it's all in fun. I may be the BBS rookie here but sometimes it takes a new view to see straight. Take it from an original cherrypicker. [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. WERA29

Even if someone threatens you with physical violence if you don't change your beliefs to agree with theirs? [​IMG]

13. HarryV

HarryV Well-Known Member

are you making a statement or asking a question?, my young retardo

14. Barick Ostrem

Barick Ostrem Member

Why ago Tardholio to speak about the violence? Us it does not have to be violence on the BBS! I enjoy the relative peace Is much more calm of my country here.

15. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

If you only knew the story behind that....

16. WERA29

I'm making a statement. I just love getting personal e-mails from people on the BBS who don't agree with me and then threaten me when I won't change my views. [​IMG]

17. mad brad

mad brad Guest

had nothing to do with your views clown. [​IMG]

18. Ex CCS Racer

Ex CCS Racer Banned

Then what was it? [​IMG]

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You really sent a threat? [​IMG]

20. Due North

Due North Source of Insanity

Tom views clowns???