1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Preparing for lengthy hospital stay....what do I buy/bring/need?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, Jul 21, 2020.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

No Dr. Pimple Popper?

2. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

LOL!
    I dont have a tv since I moved back to moms...live on youtube.
    I met Dr Pimple Popper at the Stroke Rehab/Hotel TV :D ... Crazy Asians....:Putter::D:clap:

3. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Good lord, that crap has got to be most of your problem. You have got to find something better to watch. The Youtube thread on here has tons of suggestions that are way better:beer:. Check out Vice grip garage. That guy is way funny and builds some cool cars and trucks and stuff.
    Give me a call or text when you feel up to it and I can give you some more advice:crackup:. I mean it, I enjoyed our last talk. I changed my number recently, so you might still have my old one. The new one is 7154401315.

SpeedyE likes this.
  4. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Keep at it Speedy.

Doing any cognitive therapy? It can help with some of the stresses your feeling. One of the best pieces of advice I got that helped me through a really rough patch is "don't always believe your brain. It can play tricks on you."

YamahaRick and SpeedyE like this.
  5. SpeedyE

6. SpeedyE

7. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

Holler if ya need any more old bike mags and glad your posting and wishing the best sir .

SpeedyE likes this.
  8. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

9. SpeedyE

I watched all the 80's Racing!!!!!! :clap::clap::flag::clap::clap::cool:

Did you see Brandon was riding one-handed(!!!!!!) on his tiktok R3?????? :D:crackup:

10. SpeedyE

THANK YOU BROTHER.....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) <3 :) Enjoyed reading them!!!!!! :)

Buell1965 likes this.
  11. badmoon692008

badmoon692008 Well-Known Member

Actually a couple years ago when I was going through a tough time I watched a lot of these same shows and it felt like it helped me. Kind of a "at least I'm not these crazy/stupid/ridiculous people"...

SGVRider and SpeedyE like this.
  12. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

Ain't they a hoot . PM your address in case I cant find it and I will send a bevy . Take care brother .

13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Don’t worry about being broke or any of that shit. Don’t worry about past transgressions people made against you. It doesn’t matter a shit unless you’re alive. You’ll figure it out when you’re healthy. Just think about the fact that are plenty of raccoons and Asian ladies who need your love.

SpeedyE likes this.
  14. SpeedyE

Thursday 4-22-2021 3:30pm

benign

adjective
    be·nign | \ bi-ˈnīn \

Definition of benign
    1a: of a mild type or character that does not threaten health or life especially : not becoming cancerous benign tumor
    b: having no significant effect : HARMLESS environmentally benign

Used in a sentence: The mass/growth on the swallowing mechanism in your esophagus is BENIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock::bow::rock:

The night before the surgery/biopsy/scrape, I Prayed, Begged, Cried for no more torture, no more please..... God heard me and saved me. Amen.
    Been relieved & smiling all day.
    Carry on..... :flag:

gpz11, Jed, beechkingd and 12 others like this.
  15. r1owner

r1owner All cars suck!

Hell yeah! Can't wait to ride with you again!

SpeedyE likes this.
  16. SpeedyE

My Life, finances, body and brain and so utterly fucked .....but I was/am sooooo relived today!!!! Thank you, God.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    zamboiv, L8RSK8R and RRP like this.
  17. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Such great news.

So how are you going to celebrate, are we pitching in for an Asian massage for you?

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. SpeedyE

19. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Go on lad, ya got this.

SpeedyE likes this.
  20. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

:clap:

SpeedyE likes this.