1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Preparing for lengthy hospital stay....what do I buy/bring/need?

Discussion in 'General' started by SpeedyE, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Yo @SpeedyE hope you're feeling better

2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Speedy, think positive!

Not my cup of tea, but think of the folks that really want you well. They are waiting for you!

[​IMG]

3. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

How are the nurses treating you speedy.

SpeedyE and Jed like this.
  4. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

Still ALIVE and currently cussing out :mad:all FB friends that offered advice I didnt like :oops: :D
    I went bananas on FB, and shut it down few weeks ago.

I slept probably 15 hours last night, and they are prescription (yesterday) delivering O2 tank to house today or monday (restricted/labored breathing which sets my abused-brain off, and I go into full-cant breath episodes. basically my life is thinking about breathing and staying calm. Calm is hard for abused-brain, lol) , and my DR gave me a Jesus daily book yesterday, so i feel good today and finally logged back in to say hi, and let everyone know I am still Kicking.
    My goal is to someday ride a bike again, and maybe miracle race again. More than that, want to finally be happy again, someday...whatever that means.
    I probably wont reply to anything, i got sleep, but i be exhausted real soion. Also due to my extreme ptsd/agoraphobia/abuse-stress brain, my personality hopes/etc change 180 on dime. Abuse destroyed bain far worse than cancer/surgery/stroke/lymphodema/etc.....it makes the cancer journey impossible, makes rehab almost impossible. BUT today a good day.
    Just saying Hi and THANK YOU EVERYONE for love/suppportr through ALL of this. I LOVE my WERA/BEEB family....always depending on WERA Fraternity for help/advice/support....always got it.

Thank you Everyone :) :bow::beer:

PS:
    My all time Fav WERA/BEEB cancer support Gift is my raccoon t-shirt :D I ONLY wear it to cancer hospital on my BEST or WORST (feelling) Days :flag: coon t wera.JPG Everyone LOVES that shirt :clap:

Thank you GUYS!!!!!! <3

5. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Your brain can’t be that fucked up bro. You sound just as coherent as before. :D:moon:

You’re a tough customer to be going through all this shit and still have a positive attitude. Heal up man. Love that shirt!

6. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Don't get a tank, get an oxygen generator. Tank for travel only, they run out tooooooooooo fast.

When I got out after Covid, the tank ran out in the car on the way home.

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

When you hook it up like nos for the ride home ...

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    BigBird and SpeedyE like this.
  8. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I’m asking for a friend . . .

Never saw you so riled up.
    What did your FB friends piss you off about?

SpeedyE likes this.
  9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That's it. Get him worked up again. Some people.:D

SpeedyE and motoracer1100 like this.
  10. SpeedyE

:crackup:

:beer:

11. SpeedyE

:Putter:

Not tough at all. I am fighting a fight, little kids are forced to fight....i see them at cancer hospital (i am there all time, several times a week)...
    It is the Abuse caused brain damage that is making the cancer/symptoms/etc impossible. It is the damage done to my brain that makes me fight pretty much every minute. The abused brain is far more challenge than everything else. I think my brain was beaten up so bad, i am not too sure, even working w/ abuse psychs, i would ever recover. when the cancer/stroke/etc keep getting thrown in.... I aint tough. I just got some sleep and feel pretty goood right now. Not tough. Thank you though :)

I will say, after my biz pardner f'd me after years of verbal abuse and manipulating me, and after all my work....i worked for promises of millions, he got the $ I got zilch. Add in, at the same time I was still working for my owners, still being paid in iou's for year after year, suffering sociopathic/pyschopatic abuse, verbal threats of murder,gunplay, attemped coercion, coercion, etc..... when the dust settled I went into confusion/dimentia.....everyday moviung forward was dealing w/ confusion to full blown diminsia even faux seizures, vision warping, double vision, scared to open front door, scared to be in public, scared (screaming in terror) riding in car, going into fetal position in supermarkets, etc, etc etc etc etc .

When they found the first tumor, and the Dr told me this was VERY complicated, and i could read in his changed demeanor, I was done.....That second, my dimintia/confusion was gone and had never revisited even for a second. Just like the dr's had been telling me, no brain damage/CTE....this abuse brain damage. They were right. That second ALL my symptoms were gone. I enjoyed a born again life (all symtoms gone, vision coming back, could drive car, could ride motobike again) until I woke up from a very brutal surgery....and the PTSD/agoraphobia started creaping back in. Thank God, the confusion and diminetia are long long gone.
    And, knowing my symptoms are all in my head (from years of visious $/evil abuse),, it doesnt styress me like it used to when i was under the belief I had CTE and my brain was slowly withering up.

Anyways, NOT tough, just trapped. 01% of hope keeps me going. KNowing that if I make it back to health/normalcy, I am still frauded/broke, ...well, I try not to think about that one till I am mentally stronger. But is a BIG pill to swallow. A pill that sends a lot of people off of rooftops.
    I complain, I scream, I panic, I Hate, etc... but I am STILL Going!!! maybe there is a little toughness in that. I dont know.

Anyway, I love you guys.

The raccoon shirt was the bomb. I saved if for my very Best days, or my very Worst days.
    All the stuff animals from beeb comforted me at the cancer/radiation/etc hospital, stroke rehab hotel, etc....or even just having them with me in bed....all good :)

I cry bitch complain scared contemplate rage give-up (almost every single day)..... #truth
    <3

Triple X likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Has anyone sent the Asian hooker yet?

13. SpeedyE

:D:eek::D

When the asian hooker seen my scars, my wrecked out body w feed tubes hanging out of it, you all have to "Pay Double" lol

"Yu Pay duwba!!!!"

YamahaRick, Jed and Shenanigans like this.
  14. SpeedyE

I have found and been living on, staying alive on marathons of (in order):
    Gordan Ramsey (Hotels/kitchens/nightmares/etc):clap:
    Hoarders :eek:
    1000lb sisters :eek:
    600lb life :(
    90 Day fiancee :eek:

15. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Lotta toughness in that!

Glad you stopped by. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has been wondering how you've been doing. Keep the head up and keep driving forward. We're all sending good juju your way!

SpeedyE likes this.
  16. BC

BC Well-Known Member

Obviously they were making fun of Acura girl:Poke:

SpeedyE likes this.
  17. speedluvn

No!
    Tell us more about this ??? Details please? One of those tl/dr Broome type articles.

SpeedyE likes this.
  18. SpeedyE

LOL..... I meant 'sees my' , not post tense, 'seen my'..... if you guys send hooker, pay in cash, cause after she sees me in person, she will double charge your credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

19. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Here's something for you Speedy. Keep up the fight man.

[​IMG]

SpeedyE likes this.
  20. speedluvn

Money is no object to this balla crowd. I can contribute a 5 spot :beer:

SpeedyE likes this.