1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayers for Shaun Harris

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jan 22, 2016.

1. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I could not regulate my body temp the first 3 months of my spinal cord injury but it sounds like he can move. Not sure though.

motoracer1100 likes this.
  2. turbulence

turbulence Well-Known Member

Ugh. This is gut wrenching. I didn't know the dude other than from on here but his passion for bikes and racing was obvious in his posts. I swear that guy has race fuel in his veins. Hoping for a speedy and full recovery.

3. MikeR

MikeR Well-Known Member

Shaun, praying for you bud! You've got this, so get with it! Have been so enjoying your post and enthusiasm for getting back racing this year. We need you sheep shagging, Milo drinking crazy self around here man!

Metalhead likes this.
  4. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Wow, hate to hear about this. Best wishes Shaun!

5. dantheman

dantheman Yeah, it hurt.....

Best wishes Shaun! Heal up brother!

6. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Semi-Encouraging news, thanx Gary, John, Sean.

Keep fightin Shaun!

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Keep working at it... o_O

8. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Heal up, Shaun. Everyone is pulling for you.

9. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Cant wait to read another post from Shaun, heal up racer.

10. Focker

Focker Well-Known Member

Heal up soon Shaun!

My guess is he's pissed he can't logon!

11. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Just saw this, heal up Shaun we are all praying for you.

12. retro53

retro53 Active Member

Googled New Zealand radio news report 2am mst today says he has serious head injuries and in induced coma while doctors assess extent of injury.

13. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Damn

14. rowe748

rowe748 Well-Known Member

15. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Here's Shaun when I met him in NZ last March. I sure hope he pulls through on this one. Maybe it will knock some sense into him and we'll all treasure his unique contributions here even more. The guy is a total gem.

Attached Files:

16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Come on, ginger!

17. zjay

zjay Well-Known Member

18. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

I'd be happy to donate some money to help him out. Has a donation site been set up?

418 likes this.
  19. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

That's a good shot motion....he just looks like a tough crusty bastid, huh?....look at that grin.

Those guys on that Kiwi forum are a hoot!.....that one guy said he was local to the hospital and would do what he could, then this other guy replys "Watch out mate, he may ask for a handy".....I was frikkin rolling! kinda reminded me of this place. :)

I'd donate as well.

Get well Shaun.

BigBird likes this.
  20. My thoughts exactly.

Regardless of what people thought of his online persona, the dude is a true racer to his core. I hope when I am his age I have even half of the drive and determination he still does. If someone calls themselves a racer, then he should be an inspiration to them.