1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayer request

Discussion in 'General' started by StanTheMan, Feb 4, 2021.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Prayers sent.

2. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. You have no idea how much this sucks. She’s the nicest, most decent person I’ve ever met. If God needs someone in this house to die early, it so needs to be me and not her. Her fear was palpable and I tried my best to be calm, but this is not good. I really hope she was just tired, but this is someone that does 5-6 miles on the treadmill everyday, and is in much better shape than I am. God please take me, she’s so much better than me.

3. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

try not to lose faith Stan. sometimes we just get up too fast, or we are exhausted beyond what we know, feel. things happen. saying another prayer for you both, right now. sending you good positive thoughts and energy, through this post.

YamahaRick and BigBird like this.
  4. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Keep your head up, Stan. The only way out, it through, and you'll get through it.
    You both are strong and can do it!

5. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Keep up the good thoughts Stan. Sending positive energy and good spirits your way. You can do this, wanting her to just be tired and feel refreshed tomorrow.

6. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

7. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Adding in my prayers. So sorry to hear of your difficulties.

8. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

Your wife and you are in our prayers sir

9. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Wishing you and the Mrs. all the best. If my 80 year old dad can kick so can she! Keep praying.

tony 340 likes this.
  10. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

I can’t pray for her, but I’m sending my best wishes for a full recovery. Hang in there pal.

11. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

This thread is scary....I cant imagine how terrifying it is to be living it.

Prayers sent sir.....hang in there Stan.

12. BigBird

BigBird blah

We are all rooting for you and the Mrs. You definitely deserve it....hopefully this is the worst of it, and it she gets over it soon!

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Hey, how about no trades and you both stick around? Because if she's more decent than you are, I'm pretty sure the world can still use both of you.

14. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Closed my eyes and prayed this morning, been awhile. Hope she gets better soon

15. 418

418 Expert #59

Prayers sent.

Don't let negative thoughts creep into your head. She's still here and you guys have plenty of fight in you left.

KneeDragger_c69 and noles19 like this.
  16. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Prayers for a quick recovery.

17. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

Alright @StanTheMan ... what’s the skinny this morning? She up & about? Don’t leave us all hanging here, man.

18. joec

joec brace yourself

Oh man..... keeping the good mojo gong your way.. Hoping the best and hang in there.

19. Pride & Joy

Pride & Joy Well-Known Member

Stan, you and your wife have been and will continue to be in my nightly prayers (along with Speedy!). May God comfort and strengthen you as you do your best to care for your wife, and may He heal her of this disease as soon as possible. While it's always best to circle the wagons with family and close friends, sometimes talking with someone outside your normal "peeps" can do some good as well. If you need someone to talk with, let me know and I'll shoot you my number. I'm in NE GA, and always looking for an excuse for a roadtrip.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  20. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

She can walk but she’s quite dizzy and has to hold on to me when she ambulates. Fever is still gone but she says the body aches have dramatically increased. She also is complaining of ‘brain-fog’. She feels her thoughts are jumbled and not sharp like normal. In between patients I’m checking on her. Thankfully I can work from home this week. Thanks to all of you for the prayers and positive vibes. Y’all are the best! Except metalhead. He still sucks.

BigBird, KneeDragger_c69 and tony 340 like this.