1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prayer request

Discussion in 'General' started by StanTheMan, Feb 4, 2021.

1. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Stan, You're always selfless with your medical insight and giving with your knowledge.
    Your wee wife will be fine, I know it.

Boman Forklift and BigBird like this.
  2. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Anything for you Stan, who really is "The man"!

Hope she feels better.

BigBird and YamahaRick like this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird blah

Positive vibes for STM and you and anyone else with this.

Heal up quick!

~sent from mobile

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Prayers sent Stan.

5. Buell1965

Buell1965 Well-Known Member

Roger and copy Stan .

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

7. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

My prayers from up here Canada to your wife. Hoping she goes throught it well and that you @StanTheMan are well too.

Also to @This old Rz hope you beat it buddy.

@Mongo Where's the "prayer" emojie. Seems it would be used quite a bit on Beebs.

8. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

I am adding you and your wife in my prayers.

9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Stan,
    I’m sure like many on here I’m amazed at your selfless generosity for people you don’t even know with your medical connections year after year. I sure your wife will pull through on your positive karma alone, but I also will ask the creator to bring her a fast full recovery and for you both to continue to share each other’s company making memories while laughing and loving into your twilight years and beyond. Thank you for being a positive inspiring person of this world, prayers and positivity to you and your wife and any and all that you encounter.

Shiyo, Wado,
    Scotty

Pride & Joy and BigBird like this.
  10. Tifosi

Tifosi Well-Known Member

Prayers sent

11. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Praying for you and your wife Stan, for God's healing and that you and Mrs. Stan would also know His presence and comfort.

12. Brad

Brad Swollen Member

Done! There are a bunch of good eggs here even if some are tough to figure. You've always shown it clearly. All the best in a scary time to you and yours.

Razr likes this.
  13. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Done! So many that are mildly symptomatic have kicked it’s ass...hope your wife becomes one of them. All the best, Stan.

14. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

15. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Prayers sent

16. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Positive energy sent.

17. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Prayers sent sir......

18. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

Positive vibes sent to you and the Mrs. I sent a prayer for you both as well. If you need any help the wife is a critical care NP, works with Cardio Thoracic, Vascular patients, has worked with Covid patients. She is very good at trouble shooting, and patient care for many heart and lung issues. I explained your situation to her. First and foremost she stated, "if she and yourself, are at Duke, you are at the best place for your care". she also said, "women typically handle this virus much better than men".

I hope this helps ease your stress burden. take care of yourself with good sleep, eating, and drinking lots of fluids. upping your vitamin intake, especially Vit D3, zinc, C, & B complex's, will help your body to fight this.

hoping, and praying for the best outcome for both of you. I know where you are, my wife is my rock, I would be lost without her. Hug's to your both, Eric in Michigan

BigBird likes this.
  19. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Prayers for a quick and full recovery.

20. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

Positive thoughts for you and your family