1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Police brutality, or....?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

1) They didn’t know her or anything about her. To assume she’d be easily “pinned” would be dumb, as has already been stated. They tried being nice until she escalated.

2) This is just a stupid comparison. They obviously agreed with your Monty assessment, so didn’t escalate to lethal methods. But only because, as stated in 1, SHE didn’t escalate to that level. SHE did, however, escalate to the use of force.

Pretty simple really.

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, I do not carry a cane since I do my jousting with words. :D

I think some of you are responding to the visuals of these kind of cases rather than the reality of the facts. Yes, on video it looks like a horrible thing to happen to another person, especially a small chick, when they get their ass kicked during an arrest but, the facts stand on their own.

3. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

HAhahaaaaa, tell ya what Johnny Cochran, go for a nice long drive with a few drunk friends who have an open container in the car and see how that works out for you. :crackup:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Possession. Doesn't have to be actively drinking it.

What you smoking there Willis?

5. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

Just know the laws where you are.

6. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

7. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

The drink wasn't in her pocket, it was in a community pile of chit.

Story time: Fukr crashes his truck (totaled) into a bridge on the road at the end of my driveway (I live in the country). Deputy shows up, the drunk was out sitting in the grass, cop knows the drunk and is not surprised. The drunk claimed that he was not driving and starts calling out into the night for the imaginary driver. Puts on a good show, for a drunk, claiming that he was a passenger. Cop open the passenger door, bottles and cans hit the road. No keys in the truck, no witness...he takes a ride in the back seat for PI.

I can't, I work for my money.

8. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

It's not legal here, and I know it. I knew it 35 years ago and the times I got busted as a kid, they only made me pour it out.... bastards. I knew better than to act like that stupid girl. Hell, there was several coolers full that I could go back to.

Absolve? Where'd get that? I questioned the 'kicking' statements and did she 'need or deserve' to get thumped. Watching people get their panties bunched due to those questions reminds me of snowflakes on election night :moon:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The girl would have had the same result had she not been a moron. Who has bunched panties? Chick deserved everything she got. It's not hard to see why either.

10. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I'll go on record as saying that I don't believe she "deserved everything she got".

Since we appear to be at an impasse, I'll gladly make a wager with whomever would like to do so that she gets a payout for her troubles - loser pays the AFF.

Anyone interested in that? You all say she deserved it, I say she didn't - assuming she files a suit, let's see what a jury of her peers says.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

The legal system isn't about deserve. Her peers would be an assembly of idiots. No bet.

crashman likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No way I'd gamble one what people too stupid to get out of jury duty would do :D

crashman likes this.
  13. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Good Lord, NOW we're assessing the stupidity of politicians wanting a case with bad press to go away as JUSTIFICATION of actions??? ROFLMAO!!! The stupid is getting richer with each day that passes in here. :crackup:

14. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

She's a good girl who does nothing but good.

"Weinman was arrested in 2016 on charges of burglary, simple assault, criminal mischief, criminal trespass and recklessly endangering. She eventually pleaded guilty to misdemeanor counts of simple assault and reckless endangerment and received four years probation."

Agreed. The cop even said that.

You. Then there's Orvis trying to run over me with his walker and XFBO saying I'm a maroon and everything is stupid if he doesn't agree...but that's normal for him. All I asked for was the video of her trying to kick him and that's why she was taken down. :D

You're wrong. :Poke:

15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

That’s quite a rap sheet for a basic JAP.

TurboBlew likes this.
  16. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

haha... four years probation? Seems harsh if there was no restitution.

17. lrrs517

lrrs517 Internet Investigative Officer

18. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

“It looks like you spit at the officer”
    “No, no, I just had sand in my mouth” :crackup: