1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Police brutality, or....?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SPL170db, Jun 8, 2018.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Whether you think the initial contact was warranted or not that dizzy bitch gave a stellar display of what not to do if you do not want to get your ass kicked by a cop. She was rude, mouthy noncompliant and disrespectful to the point that even her pussy pass did not save her from an ass whipping. And for those of you that think the cop should have been more gentle, don't you think some of the responsibility rests on the shoulders of the "young lady" in question. If the cop should be thinking that he should not hit her because she is a 100 lb girl shouldn't that girl be thinking "hey maybe I should shut my mouth and stop being a cunt because this guy could kick my ass"?

Shenanigans likes this.
  2. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I'm actually disappointed this happen in Wildwood, there was a time that the degenerates went to Seaside and left Wildwood to family beach-goers.

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Do you think that the force exerted was necessary to eliminate the "threat" that the young woman posed? If not, then it's assault/excessive force. The issue I have is that somehow we overlook assault when committed by a "peace officer" because "the stupid cunt was really pushing his buttons".

If a "stupid cunt pushing my buttons" doesn't absolve me from beating on an essentially defenseless girl, I'm of the opinion that it shouldn't absolve a trained professional whose main function should be making the public safer and de-escalating these situations.

jase and K51000 like this.
  4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

In this day and age, sometimes people need ass beatings. She earned hers

blkduc, Shenanigans and crashman like this.
  5. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Most women need a good beating once in a while to keep them in line. :D

6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

#MeToo

blkduc likes this.
  7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Well, actually, you, I, nor anyone else presently knows what went down before the filming started. That's the trouble with videos of these events. We see the last part of an issue that someone videos, without what started the dustup to begin with. We have no idea of the complete issue. Even the police body cams don't show the initial beginnings of the event.

8. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You say, "WTF? did you have to keep running into that officer's fist? Are you an idiot?"

:D

9. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

You're sure assuming a lot. Why hell, she's a tiny little girl so why cannot an officer take her down easily you ask. That tiny little might very well be capable to killing the officer. The officer doesn't know either way. The point is, you and I don't know either. You're assuming something from a bit of video that incompletely tells the whole story. So what if, when she starts raising hell, the cops just decide to walk away and leave her alone? Remember, it's being videoed. That video goes viral showing the cops "just giving up" while trying to do the job they're charged with. What is the public to think? First up, "why hell, if the cops are such wimps that they cannot arrest a drunk woman then fire the dumbasses."
    See? You're asking the police to do their job without doing anything that upsets someone. Is that about right?

10. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Pushing buttons my ass! The officers were doing their job and used the necessary force to complete that job. Once she was told that she was being arrested then the issue has been decided. Period! If the officers present couldn't accomplish that task then additional officers would be called in. One way or the other her ass will end up in jail. The police cannot care if she decides not to be arrested. She's the idiot that resulted in the "excessive force" as you proclaim.

Shenanigans, Gixxerguy855 and XFBO like this.
  11. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Do I think he was a bit excessive from the video? Ya, he should probably be dressed down a bit for speedbagging her. That being said, if I did the same thing to a police officer there would have been alot less video because the asswhipping would have started quite a bit sooner. And I would have deserved it if I showed that level of disrespect and non compliance. You seem to be hung up on the fact that it was a female but since she is "an essentially defenseless girl" maybe she should think before she injects herself into situations where an asswhipping is likely. Stupid games, stupid prizes...

XFBO and Robby-Bobby like this.
  12. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

What law did she break? If she did nothing wrong, then then the cop did not need to know her name. Was she stupid for acting that way, yes. Did she break any law by being rude, mouthy, noncompliant or disrespectful? If that was your daughter acting so stupid, would she need beat and called a cunt?

I am usually on the cop's side. Nothing shown so far makes the cop look like he was right for doing anything that he did.

K51000 likes this.
  13. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

That's too funny
    :crackup:

14. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

More senseless babble from the clueless masses.

Although, I do NOT agree with the punches, he's a dumbass for not knowing ahead of time how badly that was going to look, as I used to tell my guys, "ALWAYS assume you're being video'ed while engaged with the public....ALWAYS.....and act accordingly".

This particular D/A didn't get punched because she pushed his "buttons", she got punched because she CONTINUED to resist arrest. Period.

Some of you consistently/intentionally? lose that detail in all your pathetic anti-police rants.....how convenient. :rolleyes:

Are you purposely overlooking the alleged underage drinking? :confused:

Mere possession of alcohol by a minor is an offense in NJ.

blkduc likes this.
  16. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Isn’t there a law against underage drinking?

Also doesn’t the video show her shoving a cop before the hearing?

Or are you still happily selecting what you want to see and hear?

badmoon692008, crashman and XFBO like this.
  17. SuddenBraking

Sounds like we agree, although I would substitute "dressed down" with "charged with assault".

That's also a problem, in my eyes.

I'm not okay with peace officers being able to dole out whatever physical punishment they desire because they feel disrespected. That seems to be the fundamental issue that we're disagreeing on.

Her being a defenseless female is a useful illustration of the excessive force used in this case, but per my earlier response - I don't think being disrespectful to an officer is grounds for an "ass whooping". Do I have an issue with her being arrested? Not in the least - if she was breaking the law, she deserves the consequences of that.

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I am fairly certain neither of my daughters would act like that because despite being my kids, they are intelligent, well mannered and don't act like assholes in public. I would be ashamed if one of my kids behaved that way towards a police officer. And if either one acted like that I would be hard pressed to be terribly offended if someone called her out on it...

Where she broke the law was when she decided it was a good idea to strike the police officer. I am pretty sure that is a legal no no. She started the altercation and now some have the opinion that the officer used more force than necessary to end the altercation. Hell, even I think that the cop was a bit excessive but that does not change the fact that her hummingbird ass could not back up the alligator mouth. A good rule of thumb is that if you don't want to get hit by a cop don't hit them first.

19. SuddenBraking

So in one breath you say that you don't agree with the punches, and in the next breath justify his use of the punches.

Got it.

[​IMG]

20. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

See, this is what makes you unqualified AND irrational to engage in police related discussions.
    Either your brain can't comprehend the differences AND/OR your obvious police hatred cannot differentiate actions that are illegal OR done in poor taste. Just to be clear, since you seem to be struggling with this, I don't think he broke the law.

badmoon692008 likes this.