1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PittRace MotoAmerica

Discussion in 'General' started by jksoft, Aug 2, 2020.

1. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

Does PittRace have a radio transmitter? Anybody know the frequency? Thanks

rk97 likes this.
  2. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Hope to see you there. You bringing any toys?

3. One thing I noticed speaking to a few people at Road Atl is they just want to be out at an event, talked to a couple, probably early 50’s from near atl and they knew nothing about racing of any kind. They just wanted to get out of the house and figured the race track was spread out etc and a safe place. Asked them when I saw them again Saturday afternoon and they said they loved it and will be back.

4. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Good luck!
    :flag:

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  5. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Jake Lewis on the Duc for PJ and HSBK this weekend I think

418, Circacee, lopitt85 and 3 others like this.
  6. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Source? Surprised PJ still isn’t gonna be back. And I thought jake was not eligible for stock1000? Is he running sbk only?

7. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

88.1 is what was used at the WERA event two years ago.

For track ops I've got.

8. henry_carlson

I didnt think he was eligible either. However, on HSBK's Instgram story I saw the Duc kitted out with the 85 and when I asked they "liked" my message. Not a confirmed but 85 is his number and he is available

9. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Jake posted a picture of a new helmet and talking about racing this weekend so I'd say it's true

Senna and henry_carlson like this.
  10. redtailracing

Interesting. Wonder if motoamerica decided to allow him as fill in after the bitchfest earlier this year.

henry_carlson likes this.
  11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

The thought of having one less bike on the ss and sb grid probably made the decision for them

12. redtailracing

Oh I wouldn’t blame them at all. And am super stoked at the possibly of seeing Jake out there on a well sorted duc. But considering the bitch fest that already happened with hsbk earlier this season and the prior determination regarding jakes stock1000 eligibility, I can already foresee additional bitching if he does really well.

13. redtailracing

Well I stand corrected. Jake just confirmed the ride on Facebook but looks like superbike only. As stoked as I am to see him out there I am curious why hsbk would call up a rider they can’t run in stock1000 with. Cool nonetheless

14. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Because not only can they put a really fast rider on it, they can take a bunch of ballast off it too.

Senna likes this.
  15. redtailracing

True. I guess in terms of setup and shit it doesn’t matter. New track. New rider.

16. 418

418 Expert #59

Awesome for Jake, hopefully he can turn this opportunity into a results and open some eyes.

17. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Heading out today. Bringing The Boy and The Girl to their first ever race weekend. He's been at the track with me but never a MotoA event. She's wicked psyched! We'll be in non-power rv parking with corn hole boards, black Suburban black Squid trailer. Come say hi!

Gino230, YamahaRick, evakat and 4 others like this.
  18. henry_carlson

Well who is out there! Andrew Lee cant race Stock 1000, Jake lewis cant, Valentine cant make it to America. idk of anyone else who really lost a ride, maybe they could have called Hayden Gillim but he used to race 600's! I think they should have called Stefano Mesa for a one time switch :crackup:

evakat likes this.
  19. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

Thanks, but I emailed the track and they said 99.1. Just to be safe, I'm going to load them both into the radio.

20. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Gillim raced Stock1000 in 2016 and 2017.

evakat and henry_carlson like this.