1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pay to play

Discussion in 'General' started by Rdrace42, Apr 3, 2020.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I have alluded to that fact. oh master of the obvious.

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Write the check :moon:

3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I'm on a payment plan.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Monthly instalments. :crackup:

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Periodic. The interval is a bit fluid...like your gender.

6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Not pay to pay related for the bbs. But ahrma is doing race gift certificates that is something wera could look at

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

I ain’t no gender bender, grampa .

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Didn't you get a lifetime membership? Ten years no breaks.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

BTW - we did get a number of paypal donations and I truly thank you for those. Every bit absolutely helps and the boss will freak once I tell her.

For the most part this community rocks.

10. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Mine is still coming... Just have to fit it into the 'discretionary' budget.

11. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

You mean way back when? Heck I can't remember. Regardless, that wouldn't really serve the purpose that I originally brought up. That being said, I'm not a big fan of Paypal. Just don't trust it. I'm just going to send a check if that's ok. Whether you give me a license or not, that's moot. You guys are still my family, even after all these years. Assuming the Canton address is still good?

12. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

@Mongo - it'd be great if you had a menu for options people could buy. I'd spend good money on the ability to throw some political grenades into general (knowing that people can't respond in kind without ponying up some money) without fear of banning again :D

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, Canton it is.

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sorry, won't do that much as I like the idea :D

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You know, and I can't believe it hasn't been mentioned, in all these years, but, maybe WERA should consider selling articles of clothing. I don't know, say, hats, t-shirts, hoodies.

Hell, you may even be able to talk some of these clowns in to cycling gear or MX jerseys.

If only the season were to be postponed one spring and you had ample free time to set it up....

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

BTDT and I sucked at getting things shipped in a timely manner. Granted right now it would be easy as I'm not on the road obviously...

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If you ever call me a dick again…

18. eggfooyoung

Oh bitch please...

19. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

How about being able to buy your way back in after a banning. Make up a menu of costs for offense/ time.
    posting a video = $5
    Politics/religion in general = $10
    Being a general pain = $20
    Insulting Mongo/mods = Free
    Insulting Evelyne = $1,000,000
    The possibilities are endless.

20. eggfooyoung

I know next to nothing about them, but what about a merchant store linked with a third party supplier that ships. Less profit sure, but less involvement as well.