1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Okay time to liven things up a bit with some jokes!

Discussion in 'General' started by Pepe Le Ghey Pew, Oct 25, 2007.

1. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Why did the crow land on the tallest telephone pole in the neighborhood? He wanted to make a long distance phone caw ...

Did you hear about the mathematician who hated negative numbers so much, that he stopped at nothing ...

What is the Ninja's favorite section in the book store ? Stealth Help ...

2. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Don’t forget to try the veal folks.

3. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

So there is a bus. This bus is full of ugly people, they all know it. A plight acknowledged. Bus goes off a cliff. Everyone dies. At St. Peters gate he sees the line and says "You have dealt with a plight your whole life, I will give you one wish in Heaven." The first person says 'Ive been ugly my whole life, I want to be beautiful in Heaven.' St Peter snaps his fingers and the person is transformed, beautiful. The second person sees this and asks the same "Ive been ugly my whole life, I want to be beautiful in Heaven.' from the back a snicker, the next person the same, 'Ive been ugly my whole life, I want to be beautiful in Heaven.' laughter, next person, 'Ive been ugly my whole life, I want to be beautiful in Heaven.' roaring laughter; 'Ive been ugly my whole life, I want to be beautiful in Heaven.' eventually the line comes to an end. The final person is greated be St Peter; "and you my son, you are gifted a single wish as well, what would you like?" He replies "Everyone got a wish? And they all wanted to be beautiful in heaven? Make them all ugly again!"

R1 Johnnie likes this.
  4. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Those are my best Grandaughter jokes ! :D
    What ya got, Scotty ? :p
    Give us something (a six year old) can tell at school.

5. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Why can't a motorcycle stand up by itself? 'Cause it's two tired.

Why did the cowboy get a dachshund? Someone told him to get a long little doggie.

What did the big firecracker say to the little firecracker? My pop is bigger than your pop.

SundaySocial and R1 Johnnie like this.
  6. R1 Johnnie

R1 Johnnie Member

Ok, Global Planetary conference. US, USSR and Poland attending. First up US, We have been to the moon now we are going to Venus. Everybody claps. Next up USSR they say forget Venus we have bigger plans, we are going to Jupiter. Everybody claps. Last Poland. They state forget those planets we have big big plans. We have decided to go to the sun. Somebody from audience stands up and states, "you can't you'll burn up". Poland rep states yes we thought of this, we've decided to go at night!

7. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

from my 6yr old.

What nationality are you when you are in a bathroom?
    "Your-A-Peein'"

SundaySocial and Yzasserina like this.
  8. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

My kid made up a joke when she was 3:

What did the robot say to the fire hydrant?
    Lobster! Jinx, you know me a Pepsi!

I don't get it, but I laugh and laugh.

cha0s#242, R Acree and SundaySocial like this.
  9. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

What did the cheerleader have to drink before the big game?

A root beer

SundaySocial likes this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Experiencing kids learning about humor is hilarious. My daughter did the same thing.

11. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

And after the game? A beer and a root!

sharkattack and tiggen like this.
  12. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

When I was in middle school my friends younger brother made up a joke to tell us

- Knock Knock
    - Who's there?
    - Candle
    - Candle Who?
    - I'll knock your lights out! (as he was holding up his fist)

I will never forget it as long as I live, and it is by far my favorite knock knock joke ever. :D

motoracer1100 and motoboy like this.
  13. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the knock knock joke my daughter (4) came up with a couple months ago. She was sitting on my lap facing me while joking around making funny faces at each other etc and she said "knock knock" I said "who's there?" then she popped me right in the nose lol. Didn't know where to laugh, cry, or be pissed lol. had a good laugh about it later after explaining to her how a knock knock joke is supposed to work. The only thing predictable about that kid is that she's always unpredictable.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

A guy walks into a bar and asks for a beer

"That'll be five dollars", says the bartender, and the guy throws 20 quarters onto the floor. Reluctantly, the bartender picks up the coins and serves the beer.

The next day, the guy comes into the bar, asks for a beer, throws 20 quarters onto the floor, etc.

The next day, again.

On the fourth day, he asks for a beer, and hands the bartender a 10$ bill. The bartender takes advantage of his chance for revenge, throws 20 quarters onto the floor and yells "here's your change asshole!"

The guy looks down at the coins and says: "I'll have another beer, please."

16. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

The phone rings and the lady of the house answers,
    "Hello."

"Mrs. Sanders, please."

"Speaking"

"Mrs. Sanders, this is Doctor Jones at Stafford Hospital .

When your husband's doctor sent his biopsy to the lab last week,
    a biopsy from another Mr Sanders arrived as well. We are now
    uncertain which one belongs to your husband. Frankly, either way
    the results are not too good."

"What do you mean?" Mrs. Sanders asks nervously.

"Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer's and the
    other one tested positive for HIV. We can't tell which is which."

"That's dreadful! Can you do the test again?" questioned Mrs. Sanders.

"Normally we can, but the medical insurance will only pay for these expensive tests
    once."

"Well, what am I supposed to do now?"

"Well.......I would recommend that you drop your husband off
    somewhere outside of town. And if he finds his way home, don't sleep with him".

ryoung57 and Banditracer like this.
  17. auminer

18. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Please kick yourself in the nuts.

motoboy likes this.
  19. crusty9r

crusty9r Human Lawn Dart

My kids get tired of this one. A lot.

As I drive past a cemetery, I tell them I can tell them exactly how many dead people are buried there.

Ready?

All of them.

20. auminer

I've akshully done that before. :confused: