1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Americans at the TT thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Critter, May 26, 2009.

1. caferace

caferace No.

2. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

240359 Only? is it 01624 code or what mate?

3. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

4. Munky78

Munky78 Well-Known Member

^^^^jealous.

have a blast!

5. Critter

Critter Registered

011 plus 44 country code

6. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Met Jimmy last night, he is a cool guy, his mentall approach- attitude to this place is really cool i believe

7. Shaun, you run into Garry yet?

8. Critter

Critter Registered

Finally after 3 months of watching videos 4-5 hours a day and taking 15 pages of notes and driving around it begins in 11 hours and 10 mintues.

Bikes are ready its just time to go for a saturday ride........

Today it begins

9. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Garry and his brother that he is carry around under his shirt these days :Off:

OOPS, sorry dude

10. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Garry=awesome bloke

Critter, missed your call yesterday, was at Jennings with no phone service. Call me after practice this evening. Hope it's dry!

11. buxton

buxton Southern Canadian

12. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

PLEASE READ AND BELIEVE ME, I WAS STANDING ON THE CORNER OF HIS ACCIDENT AND WITNESSED IT MYSELF!

Scott Jenson has had an accident at the TT in practice today, I Was there talking with him in seconds from his crash, he recognised me streight away and asked what had happened.

I have just returned from the hospital, and he is 100% OK!

He is being kept in over night, just to make 100% certain, that all is good, and this hospital is the very best in the world, I KNOW!

He did hit his helmet and is a little bit dazed, but nothiung else wrong at all.

I have called his sister TEDI and spoken to her already, so all good on the family front:up:

I have only posted this in case some people here about his crash, and the bull shit rumours start

Trust me, Scott is OK.

I will check back here later, and will be back to the hospital in the morning, and will update again for you all.

Jimmy and Garry have just gone to hospital as well.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Thanks for the update.

14. Hollywood

Hollywood different breed

Thanks for the update man, please keep us posted as information becomes available to help dispell rumors.

15. jimmyv138

jimmyv138 Well-Known Member

I'm at the hospital with Scott now. He is 100% ok, and the team is getting his 600 ready for him to ride in the next practice on Monday. Things here are all good!

16. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

whew!!!

17. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

He sure is one very Kool customer, c you tomorrow mate

18. Glad to hear!

19. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

He is out of hospital and WILL be back on track on Monday:D

20. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member