1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Americans at the TT thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Critter, May 26, 2009.

1. TJ

TJ Livin in a bubble

Page 7 upper left......he has his fancy orange (don't rear end my slow butt) vest on....

Just kidding Jimmy you are doing a great job man!!! Keep up the good work

2. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

He's a softie really, the BIG boys have there eyes on him ba haha:rock:

3. porkyb

porkyb Chasing LWT Twins

Good Luck guys...!!!!!

4. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Why isn't there a WERA sticker on that bike?

Good luck guys.

5. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

Cuz it's a rental...Hopefully he treats the bike a bit better than he treats rental cars... :D

6. slowohioboy344

slowohioboy344 Well-Known Member

I was wondering why he was on a kawi, I thought I saw pics of the R1 all crated up. Anyhow, Ride fast be safe.

7. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Just talked to Scott Jensen, he definitely had a concussion, doesn't remember the crash too well. The evening sun is usually quite blinding at Union Mills and Glen Helen, we thought that might be what caused him to go in there too fast. Union Mills is quite quick, that's where Shaun almost lost his life, Scott is lucky and we are all relieved it wasn't worse. The bike was snapped in half.

Scott will be back out on the 600 Monday.

Shaun, you're quite the star for going to Union Mills to thank those marshals.

8. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Cheers mate, they helped keep me alive mate, and keep the racing going for us all :beer:

9. britracer

britracer Well-Known Member

Here's Scott dressed for bed in the Nobles Hospital hotel yesterday. He's stayed home today and feels good. He has to see the course doctor tomorrow but should be cleared to race. He is hoping to ride the 600 tomorrow plus a GSXR750 the team are finishing for him. They should have a replacement 1000 built by the end of the week.

Attached Files:

10. britracer

Few pictures of Jimmy V before starting his first lap of TT practice. He is riding a 2006 ZX10 supplied by VRS Performance - the bike is f***ing fast.... Needs a bit of improvement with the rear suspension for the Monday evening session plus taller gearing. The team are awesome and great to work with. It is great to have a full semi trailer and a superb set up.

Attached Files:

11. britracer

Pics of Scott Jenson and Critter on the start line before their first laps. Scott is riding for the very bright PRF Suzuki team. Critter's 2009 CBR1000RR is a beautiful bike built brand new for the event with the best of the best parts fitted.

Attached Files:

12. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

glad to see Scott is okay!

way to go on first practice Jimmy, 106 is great for first time around!

hows the rest of the Americans looking? CR, Miller, Montano?

wish i was there again this year.........

13. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Awesome...... Hope Jensen Heals up well....

14. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

15. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

I just notice the WERA sticker on critter's bike. :up:

16. stk0308

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  17. stk0308

Critter
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. stk0308

Jimmy
    [​IMG]

19. Stillie

Stillie Off that like Jay-Z

I just purchased a live timing subscription. It is now impossible to get work done. :D

20. TJ

TJ Livin in a bubble

How is Jimmie's quest for 113mph going?