1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NYC To Ban Hot Dogs and Processed Meats To Improve Climate

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Apr 25, 2019.

1. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Both China and India had the effrontery to take us seriously about the benefits of capitalism, hence the explosive growth of consumption. God help us if the Chinese ever become a democratic republic...

2. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Mass meat production is also *one of the reasons* we will be in the post-antibiotic era soon. Infectious disease is set to eclipse cancer by 2050.

Banning something never has the intended effect though - those meat deprived inmates are gonna be trading wieners on the blackmarket.

3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You don't say.

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

[​IMG]

Fonda Dix likes this.
  5. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

I chose my phrasing precisely, thank you very much. :)

beac83 and 600 dbl are like this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I do have a house with a porch but will need to replace the ceiling fan out there first so give me some warning :D

I really should post a pic of the 20 year old one, it's a wee bit droopy - but still turns!

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

They ain't supposed to droop at only 20! :crackup:

Rebel635 likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's outside, cheapo HD fan, it's hot down here in the summer :D

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Looks like Melbourne is getting on board at the behest of their looney toons mayor.

I'm all for having vegan options to cater to these folks at restaurants and stuff, but to force their ideology on everyone else for 1 day out of the week is unnecessarily stupid. If you're going to cater to various interest groups dietary restrictions well then there are FAR more Jews and Muslims in the world than vegans, you should be pushing a pork free Monday, or a no leavened bread Tuesday or some shit like that (thankfully that shouldn't interfere with Taco Tuesdays :D ).

10. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

NY Deli..... No soup for you.