1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NYC To Ban Hot Dogs and Processed Meats To Improve Climate

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Apr 25, 2019.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

:crackup:

Locquacious and unencumbered by hubris. Admirable. :beer: :D

stk0308 likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Loquacious. Dave is going to crucify you.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Good thing he didn't toss out supercilious.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Mmmmmmmm, pies are superlicious.... :D

beac83 likes this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Liquor, cucumbers and hummus got nothing to do with it...

7. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Liquor and cucumbers should not be mixed in a civilized society. I have no idea what should be done with hummus.

8. joec

joec brace yourself

I just want to put out there that's it's not the farts. It's actually the burping from what I've seen and read. Carry on.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Hummus is yummy, cukes are useless so liquor and hummus works :D

joec and Phl218 like this.
  10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

On a hot summer day, a cool vodka cucumber highball will hit the spot...

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Cucumber sandwiches are great.

pickled egg likes this.
  12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What the hell is wrong with you two? Yeah they may work if you have no other options - but if you have no other options you're in the wrong damn bar :D

13. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Don't tell me, let me guess...

No one has ever mistaken you for a southern gentleman... :Poke: :crackup:

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nah. I'm good in a seersucker shirt or even jacket but I draw the line at the pants so a full suit is out. I prefer to take my afternoon teas at a good dive bar anyway :D

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Maybe next summer I can plan a trip down during the sweltering months and we can sip mint juleps on the plantation porch. :crackup:

16. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

So banning hotdogs in one US major city will help heal the planet?

Nobody wants to talk about the real problems and root cause of global pollution and climate change. The US isn't even close to being the top polluter of the planet. That honor belongs to China. And the real reason for mass global pollution and climate change is...There's TOO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE!!!. We're just consuming so much raw materials at an unprecedented rate. Just eating and devouring everything on earth and shitting all over the place, leaving the garbage remnants. We've left very few natural untouched places for animals/insects to migrate freely. People have fucked the planet.

No global leaders/politician wants to address this issue because it's bad for the economy, it's bad to decrease to population of a country for national security (less people=weaker military)

Phl218 and TurboBlew like this.
  17. Wingnut

Instead of a tax deduction for each kid you produce you should be hit with an enormous tax penalty to help offset the amount of shit that kid will consume and destroy in its lifetime.

Potts N Pans likes this.
  18. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

China is expanding at such a rate that they could run out of fresh water. Its such a gov't priority they have "sponge cities" that are supposed to reclaim up to 70% of the rain water well because they paved over wetlands and what not where storm water could run off...lol

19. Wingnut

Yeah and our trade agreements with Asia helped to create the over population and pollution of Asia. Which was left unchecked.

20. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Well, these idiots love and support "leaders" like Eliesalot Warren...so go figure :eek: