1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 24, 2015.

1. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Well that Bears thrashing will keep that score underwhelming for sure.
    All their wins were within one score.

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Even with deflated Balls...

3. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

Even Carolina's coach know they're annoying they have "personality"

5. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Since the Steelers blew it, I'm happy that the Broncos and the Panthers made it.

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

What does that have to do with their fans? And I love all that crap. It's a game. It's fun to win. Jesus it's not like you're leading your platoon over that next ridge over there. Granted Barry Sanders casual ball flip to ref was a way to go, but if you want to yell scream dab and jump into the crowd, have at it!!!

crashman likes this.
  7. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Ya, but in this new, politically correct world you need to worry about the feelers of the other team. It makes them sad when you celebrate and point out the fact that at that moment you were better than they were. Its all about feelings.:D

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So you're saying that we should expect to see a lot more of the stupid celebrations in old footage from games in the 60s or 70s? You know, before political correctness. :D

BigBird likes this.
  9. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

10. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

No, but you know the reason that the rules were put in to place was because someone got sad. I would like for them to be able to do their stupid little dances if they choose. The only people worked up over that crap is the opposing team and their fans. Everyone seems to like the dancing fool that is on their team. The amount they get paid all of those fuckers should have to dance for our entertainment between plays.:D

11. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Not Steve Young.

12. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh please. They don't give a shit about their fans. The owners, that is. They care about not affecting the money train. Collectively. Rein it in, and do not fuck up the bottom line. Man I love it when they jump up into the stands. Those fans are PSYCHED!!!

13. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

You got that right.

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Actually, I'm almost sure the rules got put into place because it was getting out of control guys trying to outdo each other, using props and shit. It was becoming a total sideshow.
    And it's not just the losing side gets annoyed by that. I find it annoying from players on the team I root for. To me, it shows a total lack of class and people acting like they haven't been there before. Back when I played sports, you showed respect for your opponent. Not because of their feelings, but because they worked hard just like you did. If I started dancing after slamming my opponent to the ground, my judo coach would probably yank my medal and slap me with it. :D

By the way, I'm not against everything. I think jumping into the fans is cool. That's not disrespecting your opponent.

scottn, BigBird and Banditracer like this.
  15. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

They already hit up the taxpayers of Charlotte for $87M a few years ago for "improvements."

Funny how the teams always look for tax money to improve their business's bottom line. IMO, the only team entitled to do that is Green Bay, since they are community owned.

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Like Rossi in 125s, 250s, 500s and the 990s? :D

Then Lorenzo came along and retarded it up and ruined it for everyone with that same old spaceman shit multiple times? :D The only ones who liked that was Dart and his sanity and hetero creds are all in question.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I never understood why the same people who were cheering Rossi got mad at Lorenzo for doing the same childish shit.
    Once you reach the age of 21, you just pick up a flag and wave at people. :D

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I do not disagree with you but remember, this is the NFL. There are exceptions but people refer to it as the National Felon League for a reason. The lack of class just seems to come natural to some of those guys.
    I guess I just go back to when I was playing hockey. If you celebrated too enthusiastically after a goal you would piss off someone on the opposing team and they would make it their mission to hurt you. That was a very effective celebration deterrent!:D

19. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Because Rossi's was original and kinda funny. Lorenzo's are forced and really sort of stupid. :D

But yeah, smile and wave and maybe a few wheelies.

20. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Be young at heart. Yell scream dab, and take your lumps if you get carried away. If you have a choreographer on staff to plan out your next celebration, prolly need to dial it back a tick.