1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 24, 2015.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

just seems about time to start this...

2. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Johnny tell him what hes won!!! :D

4. Steelers have a tough schedule. First game of the year, on the road at the Patriots. Four out of five night games on the road. NFC west division. Three out of their last four games are on the road against division rivals.

Their offense will be great again this season. Just gotta get the Defense shored up a bit. If the D can get up to top ten level, the Steelers can be a serious contender. With this offense, they don't necessarily need the D to dominate like they did in the last decade.

5. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

It is better to be posted in this thread.....so we can reflect back on another no ring season for Romo and crew

6. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

I'm a Dallas fan... Have been for 20+ years..we have no shot if jerry doesn't upgrade that pathetic secondary and get some linebacker and defensive line depth plus a pass rusher that didn't assault his gf.

7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Without Murray, Romo will be back to the real Romo. He can guarantee that Superbowl, I will guarantee he will lead the league in interceptions among QBs that think they are elite.

And it will be AWESOME!!

8. racer_11

racer_11 moto nyne guy

tebow.

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

will be starting in Philly before season is over. Bradford will get hurt because that's what he does, Sanchez will suck because that's what he does, Tebow will limp them into the playoffs as a wild card

10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Dallas got McFadden didn't they? or should i say McHurtallthetime?:D

11. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

pretty excited for the colts season, they made some nice off season moves

12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yes they did, Andre Johnson will be a good choice to fill Reggie Wayne's position, and hopefully Frank Gore keeps the momentum going. Trent Richardson never really clicked. He had a few moments, but always petered out. Johnson said he is very impressed so far with Luck.

13. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

What will be awesome is when I pour a bag full of fire ants on you two punks while you are sleeping... That is what will be awesome!!:crackup:

Muarry will be nothing without his o line. Just wait to see who Dallas drafts. There is a couple RB's they could go later in the rounds that could be real sleepers. Watch the RB from Boise and the guy from Indiana. Both have real speed and great vision.

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Pinocchio needs to get his big nose out of the locker room and off the field. He's no coach but fancies himself as one. He should stick to the business end of things where he belongs.

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I have a tough decision to make.
    On one had I would like to see what Fox can do with the Bears.
    On the other, I'm sick and tired of spending money on NFL Sunday Ticket and
    CSN Chicago while watching my team suck ass.

16. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

Ahh another person that thinks the player that finally had a great season out of his 4 with the league (and completed his first season without getting injured) is the second coming of Payton.. Lol dude will get blown up in Philly, just watch. Riley cooper ain't gonna command what dez Bryant will, nor do they have a witten etc..

Don't disagree there.

McFadden will be on I/R by week 5 lol

17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Falcons all the way! In 2016 maybe :D

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Um, no. Not even a good try. He is simply the reason the crap-ass QB finally had a decent season.
    I hope he doesn't do anything in Philly, he's really not that good.
    Dez will just be his whiney-assed prima donna self all season. And he will provide plenty of humor in the post season. By whining and making excuses as to why the Cowboys aren't in it.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Redskins picked up RGIII option. Great news for the Eagles. After they picked up Tebow, I need all the help I can get from other NFC East teams. :D

20. jt21

jt21 JFugginT

weird i woulda thought that it was the offensive line.. but you can be right.. Go Murray.. the hottest Free agent signing of the year (on the 3rd or 4th day of FA lol) but i wouldn't put much weight on it, the same guy that signed tebow, signed murray :Poke: