1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 24, 2015.

1. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Cam will run up the middle behind his center and guards, their pass rush is outside the tackles, they won't be near him at all.

2. Rain Director

Rain Director Old guy

Are you also giving this info to Belichek so he can prepare the Patriots for SB 50?

Oh, wait...

Banditracer and The Dung Beetle like this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Stop kicking the corpse. Have some mercy.

Aww who are we kidding, let's enjoy this for next nine months. :D

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

So On that Note :D

[​IMG]

Rain Director and Banditracer like this.
  5. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

:stupid: Haha, look up Belichick's record with the Patriots against Bill Cowher and Mike Tomlin and cry yourself to sleep.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that 100% of selected Patriots will be available to join any selected Steelers at the 2016 Pro bowl, right? I heard they're not doing anything next week.

7. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

You're wrong again, no Patriots will attend the ProBowl this year- all pulled out, SB or bust.

8. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Couldn't get refunds on the extra hotel rooms they had booked?

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wrong on what? They are available. Check again what happened a couple of days ago. It cleared their schedule. Just because they don't want to show up doesn't mean they have something more important to do, like prepare for the Super Bowl. :D

Rain Director likes this.
  10. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Wrong on the fact that none of the selected guys are available.

"They are available."- no, they are not and that's why they are not going.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What NFL-related engagement is making them unavailable?

12. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Feeling sorry for themselves because they lost-related :D

Injuries. And Brady was overlooked in 06 which pissed him off and he doesn't go to them, hasn't since 05 I think and they won that year. That was the old format when all players went and the game was after the SB.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

So what you're saying is Marcia

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You do realize that "he doesn't go to them" doesn't mean that there is something else on his work schedule, right? :D

15. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

Have you actually watched any of the recent Pro Bowls, it's a fuckin joke, it's worse than a lame company party that nobody wants to attend. And it doubles as the Loser Bowl these days too, they should have Tom Coughlin and Chuck Pagano coach the two teams :D

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I actually haven't seen a Pro Bowl in years because it sucks. I don't think I have seen three in my entire life. But I know which players are available to play there since it was moved before the Super Bowl. :D

17. masshole

masshole sixoneseven

I just wish coach Dave DeGuglielmo gets picked up by someone, on the AFC side would be best :D

18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

It could still happen, right? :)

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

HA! Same here with the Bungles being the Bungles :D

20. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

The Pro Bowl is by far the least relevant game in the NFL schedule, including the preseason scrimmages.