1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2014

Discussion in 'General' started by Razr, Sep 7, 2014.

1. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I concur. If there was ever a game that should end in a loss by both teams, this is it.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

What I got out of that?

Drive a bold new Camry, and you'll need foot prosthesis...

3. pickled egg

OK, Danny Trejo and Steve Buscemi made me chuckle. :up:

4. pickled egg

Lunch. I lost it.

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

What's that show where for one night a year you can go kill people? Yeah, we need that to cleanse the world of that useless Kardashian group.

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'd say the Seahawks gave that one away, now they know how the Packers feel. Have you ever seen a SB end in a fight, with ejections?

7. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

The cheap shots took a little luster off my Seahawks respect. I bet Lynch is pissed right now.

8. nantahala

nantahala Well-Known Member

When the game ending interception happened, did anybody else think "that guy got Broomed!"

9. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

My jaw dropped when I saw Lynch break for a pass, I thought for sure they were going to run it again. You have a guy everyone refers to as "Beast-Mode" and when you have 30 seconds left in the Super Bowl and on the 1 yard line, you don't give it to him. :confused:

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

A friend sent me a text saying he was running late for the party, said Belichik let the air out of his tire:D

11. June-yer

June-yer Well-Known Member

That was history. Worst play call in the history of the NFL.

12. ew422

ew422 Well-Known Member

:stupid:

13. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

:up:

14. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

You ok over there?awefully quiet! That soft AFC team just won another Super Bowl because your coach felt NE was too tough to run against despite the fact he has one of the best, toughest backs in the game. If Beast mode was undecided I'd say his coach not believing in him may make his departure a reality.

15. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

:crackup:

Attached Files:

16. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Ugh, that pic is no lie. Everyone at the party I was at was twitching with nerves the last five minutes of the game. We get all the way to the 1yd and the exuberance is visibly building. Then... poof. It was one of those moments where it took a few seconds to realize what happened. I wouldn't wanna be Darrell Bevell right now.

Congratulations to the Patriots, that was a hell of a game and a hard-fought win.

Ugh.

Also pretty disappointed in Irvin and the fight afterward. That shit was classless.

17. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Who calls the plays for Seattle, OC or Carroll ?
    Stupidest play call ever.

18. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The best part is no Sherman running his yap this morning

19. madkaw

madkaw Meh...

Nice job throwing a punch and getting ejected. Stay classy Seattle.

20. RGV 500

RGV 500 OLD, but still FAST

:stupid: +100000

I saw a quote calling the offensive coordinator 'the first clinically brain dead coach of a professional football team'

That about sums it up........

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015