1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2014

Discussion in 'General' started by Razr, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Holy Heck the Patriots lose:up:
    Made my day:up:

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Man, the Redskins actually managed to get worse since last year. RGIII is done and they need a new quarterback.

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have 49ers at Dallas. Enjoying the beat down so far. :)

4. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Carolina's QB isn't even dressed out today from 12-4 last year to 4-12 this year

5. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

After seeing the roster moves they made I though they would be lucky to be 8-8. That damn team has never had two season back to back that were any good.
    But Benjamin will have 80+ catchs and 800+ yards so at least they made one right decision..

6. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

IMHO, you are 100% correct. The dude's a hell of an athlete, but NFL QB? No way.

7. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

As a DC area native, the calls for Cousins to step up permanently are finally gaining traction. Hopefully it happens sooner then later...

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

They were actively trying to get rid of Cousins a few months back.

Didn't get to see the game but it looks like my Steelers almost managed to lose an unloseable game. Gonna be a long year.

9. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

They were actively trying to get rid of him caus they want to give RG3 a chance to play without the pressure of someone who is better then him standing on the sidelines and he knows it. As long as Snyder continues to play favorites with players they will never win it all.

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

And the Bills beat the Bears when nobody gave them a chance, happy afternoon at my house. :)

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Snyder ruined the kid by filling his head full of dreams and then playing him when he was gimped. Chewed another one up and now it's time to spit him out.

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

High five. With my ol Packers stinking it up the other day, I need the rest of the NFC North to lose. If the Lions and Vikings lose too I'll feel ok.:)

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I gave up on my Steelers when they screwed up a 27-3 lead at the half and allowed the Browns to tie it up....Went for a 100 mile ride on my RZ-350...came back to hear they lucked out....gonna be a long season. :(

14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Vikings won

15. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

What a hideous game from Romo to the referees! It was laugh out loud bad. I thought Harbaugh was gonna rip somebody's head off and shit down their neck.

16. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to Hoyer spanking yall next month.

17. Steelers 1-0, but it wasn't pretty. They will have to play better if they want to beat Baltimore Thursday night.

18. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

When those 2 play, it's always a good game.

19. Yep. It's a great rivalry.

20. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

little photoshop at halftime

[​IMG]