1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2014

Discussion in 'General' started by Razr, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

There can be a fine line between 'brilliant' and 'idiotic'. Like was mentioned if he had caught the ball and scored no one would be questioning the call.
    They had also had the ball literally bounce in their favor on a few occasions that had allowed them to even be in the SB and still be in a position to win at the end of the game. They finally got a bad bounce.

2. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Screw you, don't question the man's faith just because he didn't blame God for a loss.

[​IMG]

3. bEeR

bEeR Hookers & Blow

He also threw four touchdowns, how would they have won that game without him? Their run game definitely wasn't doing it.

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Malcolm Butler was working at a Popeyes Chicken earlier this season!

5. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Thanks for the concern .

Grabbed a 7am flight to Dublin on Monday. Headed straight into a morning meeting here today.

Hiding out in the shitter just so I can post to let you know I didn't jump in front of a truck.

6. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

In Vicksburg, MS. :) struggled with grades at local JUCO and finally got a chance at division 2 west Alabama. The rest of the story has been told.

Feel good story in many ways.

7. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

Hmmm Popeye's...

8. Lee#144

Lee#144 Track Newbie

I'm kind of surprised Brady got the mvp, I thought he made some terrible throws in the game especially the first int. I was more impressed with our D with the exception of Arrington who sucks on the outside. Butler made the read of his life in that game.

9. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

Butler should be MVP. He won the game for the Pats. Seahawks bad call aside, that pass play had a very high probability of ending up as a score, or even an incomplete and a high probability run play coming right on its heels. :)

Brady was pretty on-point most of the game though. His 4th quarter was stellar.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  10. BigBird

BigBird blah

one play should not make the MVP. it's the total contribution to the game. There are instances where the MVP is from the losing team.

11. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

Funny how all the Haters are gone now???

and I called it :)

ogh and PATS RULE!!!!!

12. RxRC

RxRC Well-Known Member

Ya, as good as Brady is, he didn't win this game for the team. Butler did. Brady did everything he could do and Seattle had the ball on the 1 yard line. And had the Pats lost it would have been because of the turnovers.

13. roy826ex

roy826ex Been around here a while

Brady gives that Chevy truck he one as MVP away to Butler. I bet he'd a kept a corvette :D

14. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Mr. and Mrs. Brady make more in one day than Butler makes all year!

15. Pigman

Pigman Well-Known Member

Still quiet here.............. Haters

16. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Would have been just as quiet had it gone the other way.. Everything that could be said about it has been said, about 47 times.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

To hate, you have to care.:D

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

this season is over already....we need a NFL 2015 thread.

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

20. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

I didn't read no guarantee. But they have as good as shot as anybody if every one stays healthy and get draft some talent in the secondary.