1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Walking Dead in T minus sixty minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Oct 14, 2012.

1. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

Lauren Cohen's hotness on the Talking Dead last night gave me a twinge. i was unfortunately not able to associate any sort of hope.

2. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

They all definitely need to work on marksmanship. 12000 rounds expended to kill 2 dozen people...

3. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The one zombie walking through the field at the end was that irish hippy chick that wanted to feed rick to her zombie husband a few episodes before?

4. crepitus

crepitus I gots nuthin

As soon as they showed the crew outside the fence, I was yelling at the TV, "pop the govnuh! take him out!" ...50 yds, with a rifle...even Carl could put a round up his left nostril.

Rick should have had someone with the Gov in their crosshairs, waiting to make a move, like raising a sword. Would've been two sounds: the crack of the rifle, and the droping of the sword.

Then, I guess, all hell would have broken loose anyway.

5. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Every time I watch the show and see those idiots blasting away on full auto and not hitting a damn thing I think back to a video clip I saw from Iraq in 2003. It was of a Marine standing in front of a Humvee with his M-16 shooting at insurgents (or whatever those paramilitary morons who were dressed in all black) on the other side of a canal. He was calmly standing there shooting single shots and laying out one after another. He must have hit 4 or 5 of them - he'd shoot then they would fall and roll down the bank towards the water.

6. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I had wondered why they lingered on that particular shot, but I think you're right. Would have to see it again to make sure, but I think she had that same long dress on....

7. punkadilly

punkadilly Well-Known Member

Yep, same chic ... they spoke about it on The Talking Dead

8. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

yes that was the head girl. "Just a moment, i need to get Eddie" (runs for head in the bag)

:D

Ski

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they probably had 1 or 10 firearms pointed at Rick and taking a pop at one eye Bri probably would've resulted in Ricky Bobby being cut up like swiss cheese.

10. eggfooyoung

Anyone know what town Woodbury is?

11. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

Senoia, Georgia. Wifey and daughter went down there to check out where they film. Said it was a pretty nifty little area with "Walking Dead" theme.

12. eggfooyoung

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Kinda geeked up for it.

14. automan

automan It's all about the drive!

15. Jed

Jed mellifluous

So is this the new season? they filmed part of it at a train coal tower adjacent to some family land. I went out there with my son and scratched our names in the legs of the tower where the stunt coordinator says someone falls off it.

16. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

34 minutes

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Zombie Hershel head!!! Awesomeness

18. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

She kabob'd him... that was awesome :)

19. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

Am I the only one who's not into this nonsense?

20. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

If they hadn't cut his head off, when he turned he would become Herschel Walker