1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Walking Dead in T minus sixty minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Lol. Gold Rush aka Diamonds are Forever

2. Not to mention that I realized I wouldn't tolerate any BS from anyone. I don't think I would do good in packs. Oh? You want to mouth off ? Shot to the leg, fed to the zombies.

Though you have to give some "television leeway." It does have to create some drama. They DO need to pick it up. We are using patience with the situation building. Get to the killing and drama already. Don't try to lead into it for 72 episodes. Make with the killing of the zombies and shit.

3. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

Harley? Isn't it an older Triumph?

4. Son of a bitch! I always just assumed Harley and never paid attention I guess. I'm embarrassed. My apologies to a real motorcycle. Minus those stupid handlebars.

5. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

:stupid:

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Last night's nice Governor episode did not suck.

7. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Correct! Has he turned a new leaf? Will he eventually freak out again? Will they find Carol and form a plan to take over the jail? Order takeout? Sing kumbaya?

8. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

How about something more mobile? I'm thinking something like a big farm combine tractor. You could just cruise along and mow them down like corn. Just turn off the "harvesting" thing so you don't clog up the hopper with guts.

9. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

It's a mix in of the story line from "Rise of the Governor", albeit totally out of linear order in TWD universe. The show runner this year said he was going to try to get back towards the original source material and this episode had that with a bunch of tweaks here and there.

-steve

10. ACDNate

I'm dying to see how the conversation goes with the two Woodbury guys that dumped him.

"so how have you been? mowed down any other groups of unsuspecting towns people?"

11. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

Haha first thing I said last night!

"Oh...David, you know these men? They saved our lives! They are great men!

Great men...how do you know David?"

(crickets)

12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Governor hasn't gone all sissy. :D

13. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

no sir. next week aught to be good. :up:

...i think it's the episode where Maggie and Lilly find out they're sisters which in turn leads up to a volatile Thanksgiving dinner in the prison cafeteria :D

14. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Me & the missus are catching up on this show, watched this episode just now. I thought that zombie looked a lot like the guv'nah, and that was why Rick was staring at him.

Should get just about caught up in time for the next mid-season hiatus. :mad::down:

Guess it's on to netflix The Wire next.

15. ACDNate

Didn't I hear them saying that was this week?

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, that sucked for Hershel. :D

17. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster Radical Freedom Fighter

WoW... We finally got a good episode!!!!!

18. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Whoa! preteen girls with guns! the governor, Hershel. . . the last 15 of this episode has kicked major ass!

19. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Katana through the heart is almost as cool as a grenade rolled down a tank barrel. Gonna need some spackle for the prison though.

20. MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster Radical Freedom Fighter

That episode just salvaged the season for me. I'm just glad they are out of the prison and back on the move again. Exploration into the unknown and discovery is what makes the series good imo