1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Walking Dead in T minus sixty minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Oct 14, 2012.

1. I needed a bit more. No 2 hour opener of a show of this caliber ? Bring on more zombie slaying! That piggly wiggly really needed a new roof that bad ? A helicopter crash landed on it just fine but 72 pound zombies fell through after some drunk knocked over a shelf ?

I try to stay in because I love the show but the silliness is sometimes too much.

2. standout

standout Active Member

the trailer for this season made it look like someone is methodically attacking the group. Attracting walkers, opening fences, that type of stuff. I think the boy and the pig died because whoever it is poisoned there water supply, Hence the extended shot on the dripping shower head when he died.

3. jimraynor21

jimraynor21 Well-Known Member

Did you guys catch the zombie Rick looked at twice? Its eyes had a distinct yellow color to them, as did the kid who died/turned in the shower.

What does it mean?!?! Did they get hepatitis?? :D

4. Jaundice ?

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That SpeedyE f@cked it.

6. Crispy476

Crispy476 Well-Known Member

Is Daryl patient zero?

7. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

I noticed that too

definitely lots of interesting things that make me keep coming back to the show

8. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

I was thinking the virus has contaminated the water...

9. tito

tito Well-Known Member

So what did Daryl do before "walkers"?

10. Justin Biebers hair stylist

11. caferace

caferace No.

You can watch it on AMC.com .. Just this premiere though without a uid/pwd.

-jim

12. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Meth cooker?
    General mayhem?
    Criminal sh!t?
    Redneck/hillbilly shitkicker?
    His brother's bitch.
    All of the above.
    Something like that :D

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Hopefully they explain what killed Harry Potter.

14. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Watched it today. The internet at the place was spotty being on Kauai and all. :)

15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Carl is f@ckin' shit up.

This season isn't totally sucking.

16. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I've enjoyed every episode. And the Guvinah is back! :clap:

17. ACDNate

ACDNate Well-Known Member

The governor's re-appearance should prove interesting...

18. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Eh..the Governor is like the Borg....always used when the plot gets slow.

19. He gets on that Harley every chance he gets. No helmet and tries to act like an overall badass. Must have been a corporate man. He's just glad he doesn't have to turn in TPS reports 60hrs a week to afford the bike now.

20. earacing

earacing Race Dad

I've been watching since the series premiered, but it's getting old. My son and I have taken to talking about how we would regroup and clear out the zombies. Screw that sitting in the prison waiting for the zombies to overrun the fence. Make yourself useful!

My favorite was to set up some loudspeakers and funnel them through some fences into a pit with a huge wood chipper at the bottom and a conveyor belt to carry the bits away. Hi voltage on the fence might also be helpful to keep the pests away.

We also spend a lot of time talking about how stupid they are. I haven't seen that much incompetence with logistics and equipment since the last episode of Gold Rush. :D