1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

I've been watching Classic Time Team a lot lately. I love that programme. It relaxes the coprolites out of me. Unless they find a mosaic. Then I'm jumping around like an idtio. And that's the Turth!

2. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Unsolved Mysteries is actually pretty good. It’s new stuff and doesn’t have ol boy on there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. renegade17

renegade17 Well-Known Member

I started on the Carroll Shelby documentary last night seemed pretty good for the little bit I got to watch so far.

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I watch it whenever I can find new episodes, just ran across some of their specials on one of the streaming services. Wish someone would just host the entire series :D

5. motoboy

Have you tried BritBox?

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope, not going to pay for another one. Did add Acorn to Prime a couple years ago so get a lot of brit stuff there.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Which reminds me, no more covid movie marathons so gotta nuke the disney+ sub.

8. motoboy

Corner Gas is on IMDB through Prime. Plus the animated series, which I am not crazy about.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Watched all those a while back, funny stuff. Haven't tried the animated.

10. motoboy

The movie was rancid.

11. Jed

Jed mellifluous

How did I miss that "1/10th of a second takes is through the tumultuous rise, fall and redemption of the country's oldest professional motorcycle racer, the enigma that is HWSNBN."

I'm guessing this is old news???

Just saw that it's on Prime.

12. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Kims Convince, fing hilarious.

BigBird likes this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Kim's Convenience

but yeah, hilarious show

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Just binged "Hanna" on Prime. Well worth the watch.

CRA_Fizzer and NemesisR6 like this.
  15. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

The first season or the new Season 2?

I thought the first season was ok if a bit uneven. Season 2 looks promising but haven't taken the plunge yet.

16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

All of it.

17. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

Outcry

It's on showtime. I have amazon prime video and showtime has a free 7 day trial on that platform

18. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I don't know if you guys have this in the US Netflix, but I watched a French movie called "Burn Out" about a superbike racer making drug deliveries on a Panigale. It was entertaining. Not a great movie, but still time well wasted.

19. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Anyone remember the movie from the 90's Ride Like the Wind? It had I believe Craig T. Nelson and he was a flat tracker.

Also, there's another movie I vaguely remember watching where a teenage flat tracker gets picked up by some mentor and all of a sudden he's racing GPs? Might be called Race for Glory but I'm not positive.

20. Inst Tech

Inst Tech ain't no half steppin

Outcry was good. Kid got railroaded.
    Or did he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk