1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Netflix. What to watch?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Mar 30, 2017.

1. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Agreed. Great show, and the writing/editing in that episode to explain Dr Manhattan and his perception of time was outstanding.

NemesisR6 likes this.
  2. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

“Wishman” is film doc about Frank, aka “Make a wish foundation”. A local (Pt Loma/San Diego) gal pal worked on it/told me about it. He overcame some obstacles!

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I don't get the hype either, and those blue alien eyes they gave Deniro are just awful, doesn't look human.

tecknojoe likes this.
  4. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

The wife and I also watched this last night. Great movie. Not sure why you'd consider it required watching for married dudes though.

5. r1madman

r1madman Well-Known Member

6Underground...not too shabby

t11ravis likes this.
  6. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I watched Iron Cowboy on Netflix this afternoon. Definitely interesting. Controversy aside, I thought it was very relatable to see his support people consistently fuck shit up for him and all the naysayers on social media crap on what he was trying to do.

7. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Typical Michael Bay movie. Shut off your brain and enjoy the over the top action scenes and explosions. Had a bunch of snarky one liners that made me laugh reminding me of Deadpool.

t11ravis likes this.
  8. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

If you like British cop shows I recommend "Unforgotten" on Amazon.

9. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

The Confession Killer

10. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I looked on Netflix last night, the only 'Watchman' I could find was a movie- Indian w/ subtitles? Where is this Watchman series at? Only on HBO?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  11. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Yes, HBO only. Season finale was last night, and it was incredible.......

12. That new "6 Underground" movie was good. Lots of badass cars, shit blowing up, and an awesome dog. That's about all you can ask for.

13. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

He wasn't a Texan. I was a Texan, and was attending UT Austin and driving to Dallas often as I was from there mostly.
    This was around that time, and he was in the Georgetown jail much of that time too.
    Sad really, lots of innocent people died earlier deaths.

14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Finally got around to watching this one. I enjoyed it for the most part, but it can be quite annoying at times. The characters are cunning and shrewd one minute, and complete morons the next. Maybe its all the smoking, drinking, and screwing. It seems to to be turning from peaky to bleaky also.

DrA5 likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yep, enjoyed it.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  16. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Started watching “Don’t Fuck with Cats”, true crime series.
    Very creepy so far. Didn’t watch certain portions. Watch it and you’ll know. Good stuff so far. Anyone else see it?

17. backbone

backbone scarred for life

I just watched this. HOLY SHIIIIIIIT. Never heard of that guy. I was blown away from that whole thing. The first episode had me walking around pissed off all day, it's all I could think about. I could not imagine watching the damn videos.

sharkattack likes this.
  18. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Made it about 3 minutes in and figured it out. Nope, not even watching anything else on it. Fuck that.

19. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Started watching “Peaky Blinders” last night. I know I’m late to the party on this one, but damn, it’s a great series!!!

20. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner