1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nelson 4/30-5/1 roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by Racer45, Apr 19, 2011.

1. jrockcolors

jrockcolors Well-Known Member

What huh shit i thought we were being serious. fuck im sorry then.

2. Dave_SV

Dave_SV Well-Known Member

It's all good, it's my first season racing and I have a whole lot of riding and learning to do ;)

For me I get worked up when people start saying stuff like novice riders are rolling chicanes that are an inconvenience to the expert riders. We all grid up the same and when the flag drops it's go time. When some novice riders are faster than the experts I never remember reading any complaints about the experts getting in the way that's all.

We can all agree that #76 was riding at a good pace I'm just glad he isn't racing in my classes :D

3. RebelGirlRacing

RebelGirlRacing Active Member

I am so lost as to who was racing who and who was faster than who and who was novice and who was expert, who passed who, who crashed, were we at Summit or Nelsons? Are there cliff notes for this thread? :Poke: :p

4. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

All I know Jane is I ended up on my head! Bolts falling out if your linkage will do that! Kind of like being slipped a "roofie" at the Indy dealer show!!! Lol... Kari says hi and it was great seeing you again...

Ride safe,
    AAron

5. jrockcolors

jrockcolors Well-Known Member

Dont worry come to summit and i will draw it all out on Marks bike for you.But you have to bring the chalk.

6. RebelGirlRacing

So sorry that happened, but at least you are ok. :up:

Roofies make you faster. :D

It was great seeing you and Kari as well, hope the weather is better next round so that we can actually hang out instead of hiding from the rain and cold.

7. RebelGirlRacing

We are all set, just bought a brand new box of chalk for the season :D

Attached Files:

8. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

9. cycleczy

cycleczy Well-Known Member

Will be at summit come jump in the formula 1 race and lets mix it up . hell there your grid in front of the novices and will give me more incentive to come catch you . LOL and if it rains well we all know what will happen .:D

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Aaron - I fixed the results. You confused scoring by passing too many people on the lap where the red came out.

11. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Sean,
    Thanks! I knew I got moving that lap!

Cyclz,
    Dude I know I am in your head but you need your sleep. I saw your post was at 3am... anyhow...
    I will do formula one as long as it's not back to back with one of my other races. I already race HWTSS and C SBK back to back... Not doing another bAck to back to stomp your ass... Oh yea and you pay my entry fee.
    Also if it rains? Oh that's no problem. U do realize I had a mechanical right? I ride great in the rain...
    Why not just bump to expert? I mean you r the fast guy!:D:D

Ride safe,
    AAron

Last edited: May 5, 2011
  12. KNickers

KNickers Well-Known Member

Well for three days anyway I was on top of the world with my first expert win (kidding), but I don't want any asterisks next to my name in the record books.:D Thanks for fixing the results Sean.

13. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

Kurt, you were moving pretty well out there, thanks for giving me hope that a 6'8" guy can do well. I'm still scratching my head, trying to figure out how you fit on that Buell... :?

It was nice meeting you!

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Yeah sorry about that. I have to go with being right in the long run on this stuff.

15. KNickers

KNickers Well-Known Member

Thanks Lance, nice to meet you too. Next time come by my pit and try out the Buell, its actually pretty roomy. I can't come close to getting my elbows tucked but I can at least get my head below the screen.

16. cjaz330

cjaz330 Member

Surgery went well today, I have a nice new stainless steel collar bone with my old one screwed to it. It feels soooooo much better already it is unbelievable. To all those guys that said get the plate, you were right! I will try to make to to beaver run to come out and support the Toledo guys and say hi and thank everyone.

17. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

Glad it went well for u! That is a painful injury.
    See u at Beaver!

Ride safe,
    AAron

18. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

I'm finding my hip is pretty damn sore now from my carousel adventure :(

19. foster

foster Well-Known Member

I've got a pretty cool shot from my GoPro of you passing me coming onto the back straight during the HWT Solo. I'll pm you the YouTube link when I get it posted. I didn't know you where there or else I would have given you more room.

20. Racer45

Racer45 old guy just tryin'

cool, let me know when you get it up:up: