1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nelson 4/30-5/1 roll call

Discussion in 'General' started by Racer45, Apr 19, 2011.

1. IWANNAGOFAST15

IWANNAGOFAST15 #NEVERFORGET

Im prolly gonna get thrown under the bus for asking, but I was wonderin as to what this was referring to? :confused:

2. IWANNAGOFAST15

IWANNAGOFAST15 #NEVERFORGET

Thanks for the props! It means alot!! :beer: I like T12. prolly my fav!! haha

3. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

Ouch. :wow: That dude had an angel watching over him....that could have been really, really bad. T4 at Nelson is definatly on of those "just get through it" andn nothing fancy turns. T4 has more crashes by far than any other turn for many reasons. Hope both riders are ok.

4. jsmalnar

jsmalnar III_I

5. cjaz330

cjaz330 Member

I'm ok. Shattered collarbone and a concussion. Surgery thursday to put the collarbone back together. Just really sucks I got pimped out of getting my license. I don't think there was anything I could have done to avoid it.

6. APCh8r

APCh8r Well-Known Member

Were you the guy with the blue shirt on the outside? If so yea I would not say you were at fault, I would show that video to Mongo and display that you were clearly taken out.

7. jsmalnar

jsmalnar III_I

Damn, that sucks. Heal up fast.

8. cjaz330

cjaz330 Member

Yeah, I was in the blue shirt.

9. olgoodf3

olgoodf3 'Merica

That was ulgy! Heal up quick 330.

10. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Nope, your line was fine, you were committed to the turn-in and the guy who tucked just had the right trajectory. Glad you didn't get hurt worse, and hope you make it back out there :up:

11. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

I lost the front in that same spot once, a small drop and patch work all in one (or maybe its the next patch?). Hope all heal up fast.

Last edited: May 3, 2011
  12. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

Shit!!! I saw you guys crawling around when I came around.... I'm super glad you're all okay. See you back out there soon enough!

13. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

The office staff will see "DNF" and not know how else to interpret that other than, "this guy did something dumb."

That is clearly not the case. Just bring the video to their attention, and you should be all set.

Like others have said, heal up quickly, and we'll see you back out there in no time.

14. cycleczy

cycleczy Well-Known Member

oh my

Who are you ? I was there im number 76 novice ride an sv and a r1 and there wasn't a expert there 20 seconds faster than i was , and as a matter of fact in three of my races i started behind the experts some of which you are speaking of and passed them all on a sv 650 . so your comments here are a bit much . I dont get in to crap usually but i just can sit and read this and not say anything . If i found my way passed the experts im sure they could find there way threw a few novices .

15. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

I wasn't there, but I'd have to guess you where the one rider he mentioned.:Poke:

16. oldmonk

oldmonk Just trying something!

Nothing to do with this topic, but I PM'd you.

17. cycleczy

cycleczy Well-Known Member

theres a point here that your missing , i know he wasn't talking directly to me but why get on here and try to blast some novices , shirts or not they pay there money to race and no one want to hear this crap . The race was ran its over nothing happened between an expert and a novice so why talk about it .

18. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

When did you pass me?
    I am bike number 911 expert I checked out on the field in the HTWSS race so I want to know when you passed me?

Ride safe,
    AAron

Last edited: May 4, 2011
  19. KILLEN

KILLEN Ninjafied

Nevermind! This is a waste of time to argue over.

It was fun. WERA did a good job.

Back to work!

20. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

I wasn't blasting novices, I was pointing out a huge disparity in times between the majority of middleweight novices and the hwt experts and the absurdity of having them start behind them and work their way through the pack to run their race.. I am not alone in my sentiments as every single hwt rider that I spoke with and several middleweight novices also echoed them. Read my comments again, I never said anything remotely resembling what you allege. Fwiw, a novice rider taking out an expert what prompted my remarks.