1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neighbor burning trash - how to handle it?

Discussion in 'General' started by Phl218, Aug 27, 2016.

1. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

And now you've gone and made momma cry.

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I don't, that one was a truly stupid move....

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

So you're saying it was memorable! :D

4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yeah, he's about to get his ass whuped. :D

5. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Once "the boys" find out.

6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Amen. Permanent limp.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Now that I'll give you! As was drunk me trying to talk to the state trooper saying I rented the track so the party was okay even if someone parked nearby had called them... :D

V5 Racer likes this.
  8. joec

joec brace yourself

It was. We had no idea it would do that. Scared the shit out of us.. we didn't even use much. I think you may have actually been around. I seem to remember you wandering over with Jim and there being a "discussion" about the burning garbage can. It was pretty fantastic though. Then the security guy came over. Then the cops showed up.

Man, that had to be around 2010 or so. Time flies.

9. joec

joec brace yourself

That wasn't a party..it was a sanctioned race event.. :beer:

V5 Racer likes this.
  10. speedracer170

speedracer170 Well-Known Member

Next time he burns something go out there and set your woodpile on fire, wait until it gets good and big then call the fire dept and tell them your yard is on fire and you think it's because your neighbors trash fire got out of control.

Phl218 likes this.
  11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I lost a key employee and for the past 2.5 months have worked everyday, except a 4 day vacation. Consequently, my BBS reading has really dropped off......

This is the funniest thread I've read on here in years. Not sure why I did't click on it before, but waking up before 2am, you tend to read stupid stuff.