1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2021-2022 | Off-Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Maybe? But is Adrian particularly crappy? In Moto3, there are one or three superstars and then there is everyone else. And a couple of stragglers. He doesn't strike me as a straggler?

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

I don't even think he can even be classified as a straggler since he can not even stay on/get on the bike, and when he does, he's got one position inside the top 10...he's meh at best

upload_2021-11-20_7-32-8.png

3. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

OK. But he's 17. We'll see.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

By now you would know if he has "it" but maybe he's a late bloomer, and gets to join the BrothersGP

Yzasserina likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm sure that was supposed to be some kind witty response. It wasn't very good. It's about on par with the idiots who feel that Alex Marquez was given two world championships.

Quicktoy likes this.
  6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Hey if someone is going to force me into something and I’m doing so they’ve given me leverage, I’m gonna lever away lol.

BigBird likes this.
  7. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

I think Alex had more heavy hitters to beat. Remy barely beating a rookie teammate not so much.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Really, that was the only other guy on the grid? And yet there are four(?) people moving up to MotoGP. Makes sense.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  9. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

There’s never any season on that class that wasn’t a battle ajd dogfight. Even the first year woth Elias.

10. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Other than Raul, do the others stand a chance or will they be in the class after 2-3 years?

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

A chance of what?

12. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Means very little at this point but Di Gi was the quickest Rookie at Jerez (by 0.160 secs), and I doubt he got any freebies on the bike prior to this test (unlike the new Tech 3 riders)....

13. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

KTM vs Ducati…please. Knife to a gun fight. lol

BigBird and SuddenBraking like this.
  14. BigBird

BigBird blah

KTM did have a couple weeks like they were going to do something, and then back to normal for them.

15. dieterly

dieterly Well-Known Member

That’s what happened when they lost all the testing they had last year.

16. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

Father Time is the undisputed champion of every sport there has ever been.

ShadowBoxer and BigBird like this.
  17. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Jerez test SDK in P9 ahead of cam. Unofficial times

lopitt85 likes this.
  18. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

So.....

Who's going to replace Steve Day?

And why am I so worried?......

BigBird likes this.
  19. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

[​IMG]

20. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I really think Cam and SDK will do well next year. And having Cam there will be extremely beneficial to helping SDK do well. Not to mention, word is SDK has been riding tracks all over Europe in order to get leg up learning tracks for next year.

SuddenBraking likes this.