1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2021-2022 | Off-Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 17, 2021.

1. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Final is at The Bend in S. Aus a bit west of Adelaide. Newish track (2018); long, wide and smooth.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
  2. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Why are thoise times still 4 seconds faster than yesterdays times? Same track??

3. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

That was Valencia testing then.
    It's Jerez since last year I think.

Quicktoy likes this.
  4. Robby-Bobby

AHHHHH

Quicktoy likes this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They moved the year-end test to Jerez because of the odds of getting more favorable weather with a calendar that runs into mid-November.

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  6. Robby-Bobby

First time in BBS history I was wrong.

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

The Great One and Quicktoy like this.
  8. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Raul is the dark horse imo. Kid can ride and I think his style will work well in GP.

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  9. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

I like that he dropped the truth bomb on everyone.. So many times these guys need to abide by the PR rules.. He doesn't give a shit, much like Miller doesn't, much like Loris Baz doesn't.. I dig it and I'm definitely rooting for him this year.

Quicktoy and Blammo like this.
  10. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

If what he says is truth. It sounds more like whining to justify his failure to win the championship through his own crashing rather than accepting that the true champion was much more consistent than he was.
    Do we have any kind of evidence that he was not given the support of his team?

socalrider likes this.
  11. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Agreed.
    I think his talent is ridiculous, but that interview came off as entitled and whining. I hope he blows the status quo apart with results and shakes things up but I don't love that interview, at all.

12. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Do we have any evidence that Remy only got that seat because of his daddy due to crap results for several years prior...check.

13. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

What place did he finish?

14. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

I would pick Raul to beat remy every time. Raul knows it. Remy knows it. He just said it. He knows he’s faster. He won more races.

SuddenBraking and Quicktoy like this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

16. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I think Fernandez isn’t happy with KTM, hence the words about the team. If anyone remembers, KTM blocked Yamaha’s advances on Raul. I think he really wanted to go Yamaha. KTM forcing him to stay ain’t sitting well with him.

BigBird likes this.
  17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I think the push into MotoGP pissed him off too. He wanted a few seasons in Moto2. He wanted a championship. They took that from him.

wac, SuddenBraking and BigBird like this.
  18. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Rossi : Old Age
    Lorenzo : Estrogen

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  19. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

And yet ...

And then he won the championship. Your assertion is that the team, collectively, both hired an unqualified rider and then sabotaged a rider proper and finished first and second in the Moto2 championship?

badmoon692008 likes this.
  20. BigBird

BigBird blah

at least he got the nepotism clause added. otherwise, his brother would probably be without a ride

Quicktoy likes this.