1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2021-2022 | Off-Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 17, 2021.

1. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Sdk that high up the charts is seriously impressive.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  2. -Eric-

-Eric- Well-Known Member

All of the moto2 guys had different tires from Dunlop to test, no way to know who had what to set a fast time, but it definitely could have started worse

cBJr and BigBird like this.
  3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Im too lazy to look, but I think he did the Red bull rookies cup too, so he will have seen many of them from that as well.

lopitt85 likes this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

This is how all office tables should come standard

@yamaha MotoGP HQ

1637757097005.jpg

mike574 and Quicktoy like this.
  5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

The Team manager shuffle is a pretty interesting chess game within the chess game of motogp.

KTM dumps Leitner for Guidotti (pramac) and Suzuki is still looking for Brivio.

6. 83BSA

83BSA Well-Known Member

6 pages and not a single mention of Enea Bastianini. You guys are sleeping. Or clueless. The kid is a talent. He regularly came through fields on a 3 year old bike and podiumed. He needs to qualify (much) better. But on race day, there are few that move up as he has done in 2021. I think his performance on the old Ducati was more impressive than Jorge Martin's on the new Duc. Bastianini would have been my choice for rookie of the year, but there is no denying Martin's points and impressive performances, regardless of what he was riding. Between Bastianini, Martin, and Morbidelli, and of course, the talent on the other Ducati's, 2022 should be a great MotoGP year.

Cheers,

Dave

KneeDragger_c69, cBJr and cpettit like this.
  7. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Brivio is a no brainer. It’s clear that he was the magic in that team but the KTM move is a bit surprising. I work for the Germans and couldn’t imagine our company sacking one of their own for an Italian. Ever.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

KTM ain't Germans, they're Austrians.

Germans are Austrian light. :crackup:

MachineR1, motion and stk0308 like this.
  9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Agreeable?....

10. wac

wac Well-Known Member

Amazon making a “drive to survive “ style MotoGP.

11. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

KTM is under a lot of pressure and multiple heads are rolling. They are forcing Tech 3 to get rid of two guys they (KTM) are not happy with, including a 12-year veteran of the team.

motion likes this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

They goes the family atmosphere at Tech 3

15. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

so ktm was a shit show huh, maybe raul's comments weren't so far off.......

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Raul was in Moto2.

17. henry_carlson

no smoke without fire. but in all seriousness can we eliminate the disconnect at the gp level from impacting moto2?

18. henry_carlson

BigBird likes this.
  19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't think there is a lot of overlap. It's not like Moto 2 and Moto 3 where Ajo runs both.

henry_carlson likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

pfhenry likes this.