1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 7 | Spain | Catalunya| June 14 - 16

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 10, 2019.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Just trying to help. I think you would have a greater chance at success by trying to take them out in the paddock while riding a moped. :D

2. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Miller's new box and her thighs.

[​IMG]

ShadowBoxer likes this.
  3. Phl218

Phl218 .

Both have tighter thighs than tied Thais

4. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

I have smaller thighs than MIB2 and I’ve squatted over 600 lbs....

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He was riding hairball to an extent - he knew where the other riders were and still chose to try and go up the inside of 4-5 other people. He isn't a club racer and I'd even give them shit about that choice.

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I still don't understand how Chrysler keeps trying to claim making the first minivan. Hell, it's called a microbus even!

Yzasserina likes this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

you said it...VW says bus, Chrysler says van :)

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

If he didn't expect Dovi and the others to be there he needs to pay more attention to his surroundings. He may have gotten excited he could run with Vinales but it's still not good enough to be that overly focused.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not good enough.

10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Sometimes you just get caught out. He certainly wasn’t out of control, well at least up to the point where he turned into a bowling ball. LOL

11. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Wasn’t out of control, until his bad decisions caught up with him... :rolleyes:

12. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Watched the moto 3 race last night. Holy Freakin Cow!!! EPIC!! Dont miss it. Its the craziest race Ive ever seen.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You must not watch them often. That was pretty typical.

BigBird likes this.
  14. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

No I do. This one was even more bunched up than usual. 6 wide many times. Can Oncu doing his best bowling ball impression. 15 bikes in the lead pack for the whole freakin race. My heart rate is still high after watching it.

15. I never miss a Moto3 race. The Catalunya race was a bit more than „typical.“

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have to admit that I rate them based on heart rate elevation due to betting activities. And even though I was rooting for the eventual second and third-place finishers, my heart has gotten more intense workouts on at least a couple of occasions this year.

17. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

I thought JLO response was good, no excuses nothing just that he messed up. Hes going to win a few races this year. I didn't like him but how he was bad in the wet, then he went and rode mini's all day everyday on a wet track to improve, things like that really show his character. The guy has more grit than any other rider I think. He works his ass off and is focused.

ShadowBoxer likes this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

I just think it seems so because it always seems he is at a low point, mentally, physically, etc. Always seems to be dealing with something. The other riders probably are similar, but just not as exposed. MM93 is always training on dirt, Rossi has the ranch, etc.

19. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

That, and it was his first time up front, no one was breaking away and it was early laps in a race that would feature tire management. It’s like he had no plan for what to do if he found himself performing above expectations.

Quintuple dumb.

20. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Yeah, that's kinda my take on it, too. Surprised himself by finding himself up front after a few laps and just went all dumbass on himself and everyone else.

A classic case of ambition outweighing talent.

Phl218 likes this.