1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2019 | Round 7 | Spain | Catalunya| June 14 - 16

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jun 10, 2019.

1. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

He was trying to pass one rider (Mav). All the other stuff, clearly bad stuff, was not him trying to pass 4 or more riders.
    And just so you understand what “collect” means, you don’t count yourself. He collected one other rider. I know it’s Weds and that’s a bad day for numbers, but damn. :D

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

I wasn’t even going to bring that part up.:D

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

Looks like JL bike collected three other bikes to me. I still don’t think he was riding out of control or hairball by any stretch of the imagination. He was going in deep no doubt but then things got stacked up a bit ahead of him. No way of him knowing this at the time he decided to make his move. Just one of those things of the situation changing and him getting caught out when Dovi parked his Duc mid turn.

5. Prospect

Prospect Hayai

LOL, how ridiculous does this sound? ' Hey man, the only reason you're fighting for the championship against me is because I fucked up all by myself without any other riders around me, so thank God you're even in the title fight '

Absolutely right, like I said this incident involved two overtakes, Marquez on Dovi, which affected the outcome of the second overtake, Lorenzo on Vinales. It was a pure racing incident, Lorenzo has always been the best starter on the grid, and this is coming from a Rossi fan.

6. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

Man, KTM really wagged the dog in the Dakar and dirt disciplines when they applied themselves. Why is roadracing success so elusive?

7. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Gigi is at it again.

[​IMG]

2blueYam likes this.
  8. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Lorenzo lined up the pass before Marquez did. At that point he was committed, there isn't a damn thing he could have done. Pure racing incident IMO.

G 97 likes this.
  9. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

Steel frame-itis?

10. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Clubman legal? :crackup:

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

This needed to be said again. :(

BigBird, Razr, masshole and 1 other person like this.