1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | Pittsburgh | AUG 07 - 09

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Aug 4, 2020.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

I have to unclick it Every. Single. Time. I refresh because of dropped signal. Fun!

2. Mine cutoff. App cuts out more than going browser route for some reason. Nice to see Beaubier not running away with it. Can’t figure out if Yamahas are just that much better or Suzuki just stayed the same or went backwards. Elias is STRUGGLING

3. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

But hasn’t Elias been struggling since Dunlop made a change last year?

4. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

Sorry to hear that. As a mature racer I pull for the journeyman racers. The kids are 10’ tall and bullet proof, and most have a significant weight advantage, so always rewarding to see a vet enjoy some success. Hope he gets it out there soon

E Reed likes this.
  5. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Isn’t stock1000 supposed to be starting now? Wtf?

6. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

:stupid:

7. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

its on ,red flag about 3 laps in

8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Lol this coverage is hilarious. Let's show some grass, empty track. Rider up and OK.

redtailracing likes this.
  9. redtailracing

MA really needs to figure out their streaming. Aside from constant glitches and outages, why the fuck are you showing me a slow mo of Travis wyman dropping a wheel off track for like 60 seconds while there’s a battle going on? Plus showing blank track, shit out of focus, etc. maybe I just need some more coffee.

sbk1198 and Gixxerguy855 like this.
  10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh and the start. Great start. Was it? WAS IT?! Lol.

11. knedragon29

Are brakes that bad on the Suzuki or am I missing something?

12. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Not sure what the deal is but everything seems more disorganized this year in general.

13. redtailracing

At what point does Altus say fuck it, run down to the local dealership and pick up a full brembo system?

badmoon692008 and kirk erlinger like this.
  14. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

Please don't tell me I'm the only one that saw the red flag festivities lol. Not naming names but if you saw it you know it :eek:

javyday likes this.
  15. redtailracing

Oh no, you can’t just say shit like that without naming names. That’s how the beeb works.

16. knedragon29

That would go for M4 as well , they are on Suzuki but not hearing any issues with those brakes. Is it a pad rotor thing ? Master or Caliper issue ?

17. redtailracing

And wtf did they go back to original grid and not last completed lap? That’s kinda bullshit

badmoon692008 likes this.
  18. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Robby Floyd has finally gotten under my skin with his “Dumas right here, Dumas right here” in three successive corners.

kirk erlinger likes this.
  19. redtailracing

Ended up being a surprisingly good stock1k race. Happy for cam and Melissa that they got that win and fantastic effort by Alex.

evakat and Peter Hively like this.
  20. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I must have missed it. Was it something on the stream?