1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | Pittsburgh | AUG 07 - 09

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Aug 4, 2020.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

New drinking game......

Take a shot every time Greg White says "like a dirty tracker". Try not to be in liver failure by the end of the race. :beer:

henry_carlson likes this.
  2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Herrin put in a nice ride there against Toni and Kyle.

JBall, evakat and Ducti89 like this.
  3. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Man this track is obviously pretty physical and all the superbike riders look like they’re fighting the bikes all the way around. Except cam. Cam looks like he may as well be out on a gold wing for a casual Sunday afternoon ride. It’s amazing how effortless he is making this look.

4. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

He certainly did. I think Kyle beat up his rear tire battling Josh.

Did Jake have brake fade issues? He fell off the pace quite a bite.

5. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

He has the most composed machine out there by far.

6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

He was adjusting the brake dial so must have had bad fade

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

EDIT: in the post race interview Gagne said it was clutch issues not brake, so I guess it was the clutch lever adjuster, not the brake remote adjuster he was reaching for.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    Ducti89 likes this.
  8. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

M4 missed a trick with Toni, bet they wish they would have went with Josh!

kirk erlinger and 418 like this.
  9. redtailracing

I’m sure he does considering the performance of his teammate and scholtz as well. But even compared to those 2, cam just looks so comfortable.

Ducti89 likes this.
  10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I think it was Suzuki that forced their hand. Toni had a contract directly with Suzuki.

11. redtailracing

Why? Toni absolutely smoked josh in the championship last year. Plus I don’t think m4 had a choice with Toni. Toni’s contract is with Suzuki and it was good through this year. I get the feeling that if M4 was gonna run the factory effort, they weren’t gonna have much of an option other than to put Toni on the bike.

12. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

My streaming was perfect through the Hulu app.

Fun to watch Herrin/Kyle/Elias play around even if it was the second group. Man I wish Can could find something decent in WSBK.

I'm not convinced Herrin would be doing any better than Elias on the M4. That bike is clearly not what it was. I hope they get it sorted.

5axis likes this.
  13. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

Are there no R1s in superstock because it would need an engine build to be competitive?

14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Dunno, but Herrin managed to make it work a couple years back

[​IMG]

Dragginass likes this.
  15. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

I’m loving the fact Roger is busting on Floyd. Totally done with his bullshit

JJJerry and kirk erlinger like this.
  16. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

This. If, in fact, Floyd was called in last minute, maybe it’s time to educate himself and stop trying to “be clever”.

EDIT - it’s my understanding the new woman announcer came from other Motorsport area, she seems to be ramping up and learning, so I think the coming from elsewhere (especially after a year) is a thin disguise.

17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

The dad joke crack was funny.

18. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Yes, that is 100 percent true Toni had a contract. However, Josh seems to have more upside and able to do more with less. He has an old bike and privateer level support and is podium contention every race. Im guessing Josh and Bob would have shared data a bit more than Toni does and helped build the bike together. Also wonder, and yall might have more info, if Josh would have accepted what m4 was doing with the bike and not changed it like Toni did thus making it easier for the team. Josh def brings the fanfare more than Toni does and in my opinion has gotten his bike up to speed faster than Toni has.

418 likes this.
  19. Ducman851

Ducman851 Been told I’m that guy, but I’m really not

Rogers comeback was classic

Yzasserina likes this.
  20. Henrybgood2

Henrybgood2 Well-Known Member

I watched Live + the whole weekend, couple of glitches, went down early Friday and cut out for a few seconds during Supersport yesterday but the rest of it was great.