1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica | New Jersey Motorsports Park | SEP 10-12

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Sep 9, 2021.

1. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

I thought I was the only one.. LOL

2. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

Twins race 2 is free to watch on the MotoAmerica Facebook page. Just go watch it. Michael Hill called the race with Roger and it was a proper scrap with a proper announcer.

3. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

fingers crossed! cam's teammate is out of contract at the end of the year

4. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Just looked up Bradley Ward's IG. He posted an X-Ray and it seems like he snapped his tib/fib during his collision with Corey Alexander.. NJMP is NOT a good track for that dude.

5. henry_carlson

Michael Hill is the man. hes deeply involved with the Pure Attitude race team and always pushes the series. That one fan hopped on the live broadcast to literally say I am only here because you told me to come haha need more like him

Monsterdood likes this.
  6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well that sucks. I like the kid.

7. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Just wondering why on the MotoAmerica NJ highlights video on YouTube they show every class but the stock 1000 class...Even with a championship won....Lame....

8. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

He handled the Daytona loss pretty well.

henry_carlson likes this.
  9. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

I was there this weekend. It was another awesome weekend. MotoAmerica organization is pretty darn good.

I just wish they would do something about the food situation, 2 out of the 3 rounds I went to this year has gigantic lines at the concessions and would close early, bring some more food trucks!

10. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

We had pockets full of cash to spend, but every time we went by the food stand the line was longer than the previous time. Food truck as well. Bummed as I really wanted some Puerto Rican food. We never did eat at the track Ended up at Longhorn after the races where we crushed some steaks.

BigBird and rafa like this.
  11. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Same here, I left during lunch to go buy pizza for everyone, seems like missed opportunity for me.

But other than that the event was great IMO.

12. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

It sure was an awesome day of racing. My gf is new to motorcycles and had never been to a race. She was like a little kid! She thought everything about the event was awesome, and enjoyed being able to walk the paddock and rub elbows with the racers. I think she wants to go both days next year.

YamahaRick, rafa and Banditracer like this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

I must say, those lap times on the Ninja 400 ..Wow...sub 1:30s :bow:

Monsterdood likes this.
  14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Mine was the same her first trip there. She loves MA and AFT events.

BigBird likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's nothing to do with MA, all of the tracks have a deal with their concession folks if they don't run it directly and they all charge a bunch to any outside vendors coming in (ie the food trucks).

rafa and BigBird like this.
  16. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

rapidzrx and rafa like this.
  17. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

You guys should’ve hit me up - had way too many Primos hoagies and beers for our group. Brought home several hoagies and damn near a 30 pack.

henry_carlson likes this.
  18. henry_carlson

The restaurant at the track is pretty decent and you can use their pool too!

BigBird likes this.
  19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

rapidzrx and ungwaha like this.
  20. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Yeah Road America was the track I went to where food was easy to get. It my home round too, so even better.

Yes, I was there for the CCS the weekend before MA, the food was surprisingly good, and no one uses the pool, a couple of my friends are members and they leave their kids there all day while they race.
    That is good to know, I still wonder why the track would do that.