1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica I GEICO Motorcycle Superbike Speedfest I Laguna Seca - July/8-10

Discussion in 'General' started by motodog650, Jul 6, 2022.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Normal team bullshit looking for any advantage they can get.

3. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Definitely Sean...

I'm blessed and loving life!:flag:

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Jeebus don't want none of me.

5. Greg ZX6R

Greg ZX6R Well-Known Member

Marquez bumping Rossi at Assen comes to mind...

6. Scott S.

Scott S. Well-Known Member

I'll vouch for ya. I remember a certain engine install and bike delivery for a certain magazine article deadline.
    Will never for get it.

Boman Forklift likes this.
  7. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Nobody, I was saying my mechanic believes it helps him.

Probably not popular on here, but I just believe in doing the right thing and treating others well, but I don't believe in the big guy in the sky. My best friend is Morman and another good friend is a devout Catholic. They both know not to talk to be about religion. The Catholic guy complemented me one day and said, I know you aren't religious, but you are a better person than pretty much anyone I know at the church. Actually surprised me he said it and made me feel pretty good.

backbone, Norton 357, cav115 and 3 others like this.
  8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Maybe you should start the Church of Boman. :D

9. Boman Forklift

Ha, thanks man, glad it worked out.
    Yea, this isn't what i wanted to start, I probably shouldn't have said anything.

To join......YOU MUST BUY A FORKLIFT......lololol

2blueYam and G 97 like this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was joking, man. :D

Everybody knows Mongo is going to hell.

Boman Forklift and FastByKids like this.
  11. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Hey there is nothing wrong with being a good person. Write the forklift clause into the canons, done.

12. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

nope, and no one talked about wesby either

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m praying to Jesus that no bannings occur. :D

14. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

Anyone else notice O'hara's bike go behind the wall or at least out of sight at the top of the corkscrew on the cool down lap of the Hooligan race?

Maybe it's just me still being bummed for Blake Davis at Daytona...

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Comfy seat on the dais already reserved for the first centuries party :D

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Saw that but pretty sure it still stayed within the confines of the track to go get the flag.

17. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

You're a good guy, and that usually has a way of showing.

My wife and I talk a lot about what you said above- she's an ER nurse and since COVID's main side effect was to make everyone lazy and understaffed (across all industries it seems), there have been more times where she's had to go against middle management/ bureaucracy in order to "do the right thing" for the patient. This has happened alot at the airline, too. We've both talked about it over and overt and sort of decided it's a hill we're willing to die on, so to speak. Being pushed around with vaccine mandates and other crap from our employers has helped formulate that attitude, too. Her attitude is contagious and it's made me a better person being around her.

But the point is, do the right thing. I mean, it may not always end well, and you may get screwed, but at least you can sleep at night.

Maybe my attitude comes from not being horribly screwed over in life. I guess that makes me lucky. But like we always say in the flying business, I'd rather be lucky than good!

18. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

I figured Rob had to be as ass since he’s from Illinois (I’m mean look at Melka :D) - but after talking to him a few times directly he seems like a decent sort.

:beer:

19. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

My wife and I have developed similar attitude(s) as public education has been a similar experience.

We told the union to pound sand too as a result (that decision was years overdue).

Gino230 and FastByKids like this.
  20. Boman Forklift

LOL, it was a great place to grow up, but weather wise I'm glad I'm gone. Having said that, dealing with people in the midwest is a pleasure versus many other parts of the country. When I was in sales, if I shook hands with a guy, we had a deal, it was done. Not so, out here.

Scott S. likes this.