1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miller may be shutting down.

Discussion in 'General' started by TrackStar, May 8, 2015.

1. caferace

caferace No.

I suspect you've not been to MMP. Unless you want to drive the 45 minutes to SLC there is nothing good.

A good Chinese restaurant close to the track? They would make a mint. And this is coming from someone who has lived in the Bay Area half his life.

-jim

2. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Dude, I would live in Liverpool any day before Palmeston Nth. I love the sense of humour over that side of the world

3. Stirz

Stirz Makes my butt look big

Tooele is not a culinary mecca, for sure (5-10 minutes from the track). I like this place in Murray, run by a couple of Thai chicks (I know, not Chinese, but good viddles nonetheless):
    http://www.tearosediner.net/

40 minutes track to eatery.

4. sdg

sdg *

Yeah, sure. How about recently disparted tenants...what do they think I wonder. Hey I'm nobody and don't know anybody. This track was one of the main reasons I moved here. Ask me how else I feel about it.

5. Blue Junk

Blue Junk Well-Known Member

I'm more interested in who you are.

6. sdg

sdg *

Nobody. Like I said. We met about seven years ago, you wouldn't remember...or maybe you would, I'm fairly sure it was your old R6 that I crashed in gotcha on double life-flight day. I bought it from the guy you sold it to and you recognized it. That was the last time I put a bike on any track.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Looks cool but a good 25 minutes too far. At the track by 6:30 and out by 7 or so means I want food on the way to the hotel if not even at the hotel :D

8. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

the Thai place in Tooele is amazing. ive had a lot of Thai in plenty of cities and this one is easily in my top 3. i didnt race there this year so i hope its still there.

9. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

The deli at Soelbergs Market in Stansbury Park (5 miles from the track) actually has really good Sushi and decent Chinese food...and beer!

10. Stirz

Stirz Makes my butt look big

If you could get your big butt away from the track at a decent hour, hell - I'll drive - you and the lovely spouse on me!! I need to check out the alleged good Thai Stang is yappin about tho....

11. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Korean BBQ Cooked in japanese fashion stomps on any other dam asian food. MUST be cooked in japanese fashion though, no halh assed pretend git on the job- Just like bikes, the japanese stole all others idea;s for there food, and made it a shit load better, Stick that Sushi shit up ya though, Im not into sea weed nor any fish. I have teeth to eat meat

Last edited: Sep 12, 2015
  12. Steady T

Steady T Xaus Power

No.

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sounds great to me but sadly the boss is not such a thai fan. Now a thai/chinese joint could kick ass :D

14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I'll have to go in there next time, we stop there for supplies all the time.

15. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

what goes in must come out