1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mike Brown

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rob P, Nov 5, 2014.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Just don't taze me, bro. :moon:

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I have sat in a courtroom watching a cop bear testimony that was utterly false and fabricated while a person near & dear to me had 25-to-life hanging in the balance for a crime he did not commit. When irrefutable evidence proved beyond ANY doubt that said cop was full of shit, funny how he didn't get charged with perjury. Wonder why that is? hashtag "testilying"

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Maybe you should pay attention to the responses to similar questions that have been asked and answered many times.

4. No, couldn't be. According to some in here, cops never lie.:rolleyes:

They wouldn't say I actually had less money on me than I did when I was a 19 year old at the beach, busted for an eighth of an ounce of weed, would they?

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Um, they do. Lawsuits. Complaints to the department. The media. Riots. All sorts of methods to fuck with cops and their personal lives. Happens pretty regularly just because of the job they do.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

No.

One cop with a stick up his ass can cost you time, money, freedom or your life.

One "perp" with a stick up his ass can cost a cop a phone call to the union.

Apples and armadillos.

7. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

The bullshit is strong in those 'answers'

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I'm definitely getting a whiff of it from somewhere.

9. mikendzel

mikendzel Anonymous

I was almost shot during a traffic stop when my friend dropped his cell phone out of his pocket and tried to catch it. The cop thought he was going for a gun, and pulled his own.

I should not have been stopped, I was going the speed limit and obeying all traffic laws. He thought I was drunk, and when he established that I had NOT been drinking, he told me I was speeding.

The cop repeatedly threatened us with ass-kickings and possible shooting after my friend started running his mouth back to the cop.

9 months later, shortly after I had to appear at a hearing for a "speed greater than reasonable," the same officer noticed a gentleman he had dealt with in the past driving a van. He knew that the gentleman had a suspended license, and tried to make a u turn and catch up to him. He wasn't able to find him, so he went to his last known address, where the gentleman was on his work boat, and attempted to arrest the guy. The guy had a large wrench in his hand when he got off of the boat, and the cop shot him to death.

You know what I learned?????

Don't resist arrest.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You were there?

11. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Perhaps he is the sergeant who told me and my family that he had every right to invade our home. Or is he the person that our sheriff fired as a result of said invasion?

12. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Still waiting on Shit-Roller to answer my questions a few pages back....

13. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Rhetorical question. The constant bickering/'crying wolf ' of the same people lead conclusions to believe otherwise.

14. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

I just looked up 'cricket bats'. Now I know what they are.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Speaking of the Ferguson protesters, they started a march to the state capitol (where I live) last Saturday. They're set to arrive in town over the next couple of days to lay siege on the capitol and governor's mansion. My wife is actually at training right now, brushing up on riot control and mass arrest tactics.

It's gonna be a madhouse because this is also the weekend that they do all of the historical caroling, living windows, Christmas parade, and other festivities, all within the same basic area downtown.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Assuming that means what I think you attempted to say, perhaps a more logical conclusion would be that people's personal experiences have shaped their opinions.

17. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

If you had to look that up you haven't seen Shaun of the Dead. Now you have an assignment for the weekend. Watch that movie.

18. desmo2

desmo2 Well-Known Member

Yep. Screwed up my entire week pretty good. 12 hour shifts and no days off.

19. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Toke up first.

20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

That's racing money.