1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mike Brown

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Rob P, Nov 5, 2014.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

2. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Well, I thought this was rather amusing and kind of sad. The U.S. is the Michael Brown of nations...

"We are the Michael Brown among nations, high on exceptionalism, stoned on entitlement, swaggering moronically from one place to another grabbing what we feel like, smashing things up as we go."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-03-23/kunstler-we-are-michael-brown-among-nations

Probably doesn't belong in this thread but I thought it was an interesting read.....

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Why do you bother to read stuff from idiots like that?

Also has nothing at all to do with Brown.

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

5. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Wanna know how negative stereotypes get perpetuated?

6. mfbRSV

mfbRSV Well-Known Member

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

These dumbass thugs are going to pick on the wrong person one day and will then be systematically, and permanently, removed from society . Some people can hold a grudge forever and be willing to act on it. Stupidity runs deep in thugs like those three.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2015
  8. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

I guess racism is only one way.

I'm curious to know if the up-tick on violence on their metro system was an increase on black v black, black v white or white v white.

Oh, and the cowardice on that train is sickening. I can't believe no one jumped in.

9. chas

chas Well-Known Member

Welcome to today. Where action is recoding something happening and posting it on FaceTube rather then getting involved and looking out for your fellow human being.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Srsly, what did you expect them to do?

The three thugs had the situation under control, they didn't need any help. :rolleyes:

11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Oh hey...more lookalikes of Obama's imaginary sons. As long as they attack unarmed innocent people who don't fight back then there's no problem.

12. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

13. joec

joec brace yourself

He was a 6-4 230lb shoplifting thug if I recall, no?

14. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

He got his permanent memorial. Its called a headstone.

15. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

He was more than that moment.

16. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Mostly, he was a product of a system that won't take responsibility for its product and must deflect fault.

17. Rob P

Rob P Well-Known Member

Attempted murderer?