1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mike B going hard in the paint.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 17, 2020.

1. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

the irony of arguing which version of Trump is best... all based on a mix of perception, some facts, and some 1/2 truths. He should be impeached for not ordering the limo to hit the banking!!! :)

jrsamples likes this.
  2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Who exactly was warning Alabama? It doesn't appear in any of the official NOAA documentation that I have seen. If you are talking about the overly excitable Alabama news people trying to make headlines, it would not surprise me at all if they were ringing the alarm bell for ratings. So, did he or someone in his staff use a marker to doctor a NOAA graph or not? If so, that is really pathetic.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Now how about the Clinton Foundation?

Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments and Businesses Helped Make Bill and Hillary Rich

In 2000, Bill and Hillary Clinton owed millions of dollars in legal debt. Since then, they’ve earned over $130 million. Where did the money come from? Most people assume that the Clintons amassed their wealth through lucrative book deals and high-six figure fees for speaking gigs. Now, Peter Schweizer shows who is really behind those enormous payments.

In his New York Times bestselling books Extortion and Throw Them All Out, Schweizer detailed patterns of official corruption in Washington that led to congressional resignations and new ethics laws. In Clinton Cash, he follows the Clinton money trail, revealing the connection between their personal fortune, their “close personal friends,” the Clinton Foundation, foreign nations, and some of the highest ranks of government.

Schweizer reveals the Clinton’s troubling dealings in Kazakhstan, Colombia, Haiti, and other places at the “wild west” fringe of the global economy. In this blockbuster exposé, Schweizer merely presents the troubling facts he’s uncovered. Meticulously researched and scrupulously sourced, filled with headline-making revelations, Clinton Cash raises serious questions of judgment, of possible indebtedness to an array of foreign interests, and ultimately, of fitness for high public office.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...deliberated_at_hillarys_state_department.html

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...-evidence-in-2017-alleging-clinton-foundation

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...to-clinton-foundation-without-charges-report/

This report was generated by the IYC Research Institute For The Willfully Blind.

tony 340 and jrsamples like this.
  4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Don’t have to. Go look at the twitter comments of your post. He’s being destroyed by his own side lol.

5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The governor and state apparatus :beer: I was hearing it on the news then they changed the path. I also saw it on NHC site. At worst Trump's information was a day or so old but I don't even think that was the case. Yes by the time the media hate machine spun up to attack the information was wrong. Not 56 state wrong but wrong.

6. G 97

G 97 Garth

7. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

Didn’t Hillary run an ad close to this one?

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

9. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I kind of hope Bloomberg gets the nod so we can see the mental gymnastics why his allegations and comments about women are ok, but Trumps are the debil.

XFBO, tony 340 and G 97 like this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid:

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think all they really need to do is mimic everyone who pretended they held their nose while casting a vote for Trump. :)

12. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Sounds good, except politicians= no accountability :D

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

14. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Mike perfect for all the proles that are into StateDom. The doms, the subs and the creeps who just get off on watching.