1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mike B going hard in the paint.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

2. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

A swing and a miss. Only TDS sufferers will like it, he's preaching to the choir.

3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Hmmm. I thought your measure of "going hard in the paint" would be...............more substantial.

4. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Bloomberg was spot on when he said that 95% of homicides are committed by young male minorities, that you should throw 'em against the wall and frisk 'em.
    That's for sure. Right?
    He LOVES going hard in the paint against male black teens.

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

The left STILL can't meme.

tony 340 and DrA5 like this.
  6. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

And Bloomberg said it takes zero intelligence to be a farmer or machinist. The contempt the left has for anyone not living on the coast is palpable.

7. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

When did he say that? NM - found it.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2020
  8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Hmmm

does buck feed his TDS or support his people? Tough call I bet

9. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

I found it funny that Mike’s jumping out on your Orange daddy on Twitter.

I’m also side-eyeing you folks trying to race bait. Surely you can do better?

10. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

The longer we talk about "minorities" and label them, the longer this narrative continues.

I just call them people or friends.

None of my friends, regardless of race , see any big problem; and some are from other parts of this country, or other countries.

Except for my friend from Venezula.... her parents still live there, they do have problems.

She laughs when she sees anyone complain in this country.

DrA5, sheepofblue and speeddaddy like this.
  11. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

12. Fonda Dix

You appear to be fan girling a guy who is a clear racist, hates commoners, and has nothing to offer black people. However, I could be misreading your trolling. Not sure.

13. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

tl1098, TurboBlew and cav115 like this.
  14. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Just WOW, I thought the lil guy was smarter than to ever say something that stupid. It just FURTHER goes to show the how's and why's Liberals are so clueless on life. They have NO IDEA what life is like outside their elitist bubble. Is there any question where his loyalty would be if he was to become POTUS??? He just pissed away a LOT of money in the midwest....LOL....dumbass.

tl1098 likes this.
  15. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Yeah, you are misreading.
    I’ve no love for either, but 2 rich kids (well, one really) fighting on Twitter is amusing to me. Also watching you guys circle the wagons to defend Sunkist is funny AF.

16. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

He can attack the angry sweet potato all he likes. He'll still lose.

StaccatoFan and tony 340 like this.
  17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Not nearly as funny AF as it will be envisioning your reaction sitting on your couch Tuesday evening, Nov. 3rd. ;) :crackup:

Happy Trump Day Buck! Off work today? :D

tony 340 likes this.
  18. Fonda Dix

How can we NOT defend such a successful President?

StaccatoFan, sheepofblue and brex like this.
  19. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

I didn't know he said that until I read this thread. I'm an engineer in my day job and have a machine shop as a side business and I definitely have to think more on the machine shop side of things. Granted I'm a one man band so I'm doing everything but even so I wouldn't trivialize any hands on job no matter what it is. In the machining world there are button pushers sure but the same can be said in the tech world as well.

This is from 2013
    Bloomberg is now charging $24,000 a year for a single terminal subscription. The closely held company doesn't publicize its prices, which are the most expensive among financial data providers.
    https://qz.com/84961/this-is-how-much-a-bloomberg-terminal-costs/
    I guess if that's what the market will bear then good for him but there are a lot of jobs in this country that are required to keep things rolling that just require "grey matter"

20. speeddaddy

speeddaddy Well-Known Member

britx303 likes this.