1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mike B going hard in the paint.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Buckwild, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

My ilk? People who take the time and trouble to look up things for themselves? To consider more than one perspective? I'ma go ahead and take that as a compliment. Thank you!

And BTW, a breach of fiduciary duty, particularly as egregious as these were, is, in fact, stealing. Cite? Look up the definition of stealing.

SuddenBraking and 2blueYam like this.
  2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

We know you don't care but that doesn't invalidate the fact that others do care.

Also, no one even tried to deny the word salad or the scam that was Trump U.

If you misrepresent where the money is going to the point of needing to shut down the charity that is stealing from the charity in my book. That is fraud which is basically another form of theft.

3. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

All that BS, along with the Mueller BS and the impeachment BS equals “still your President”.

Till January 2025...

:crackup:

StaccatoFan likes this.
  4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

It is quite possible, maybe even likely. I don't find it laughable that the CIC would misappropriate from a charity to such an extent that it would be shut down. And it is definitely not bullshit.

5. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Seriously?
    I had a hunch engaging was wasted effort. Now I’m firmly convinced of it. I’m dying over here.

6. 2blueYam

You can laugh if you want, but I do not find it funny that we have to choose between two $hit sandwiches or throw a protest vote to a third party. I may yet vote for Trump but I won't like doing it one bit.

7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Andrea, you bored today? :crackup:

8. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Pretty much about where I am. 2 things about Trump....

1) he's the first person in my 56 years that has run on a platform....REGARDLESS of if I agree with that platform....and has stuck to it. That does impress me.

2) I just wish he'd shut the fuck up. The name calling and stupid tweets are embarrassing.

Only Gabbard and Delany had my ear for a minute. Can't vote for what's left.

Oh and, I didn't vote for Trump in 2016. Clinton neither.

Yzasserina likes this.
  9. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

The best part is that Democrats who think Trump is a crooked pompous ass will be able to vote a Bloomberg/Hillary ticket if rumor is true.

10. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Dude, you're riot....you've been bitching about DJT from the onset.....which President have you been a fan off who was devoid of any scandal, BS or not?

Weren't you bitching about his foreign trade policies, how's your analysis looking these days? I mean, were any of your predictions correct thus far?

tony 340 likes this.
  11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

I do too sometimes but other times, he makes me LMAO!!!

The one thing that I truly believe hurt the right and America is trying to take the 'high road'. Bush did it, McCain and then Romney all tried taking the higher road, all while the left lambasted them personally, their policies and the right in general. Making up shit along the way that I believe chased people away to the left.

Clearly, staying quiet and ignoring the bad press does NOT work, so I credit DJT not taking it lying down. Does he go overboard, at times...YES. Is that frustrating? YES. Does the GOOD outweigh the bad since he won? F&%$ YES.

tl1098 likes this.
  12. 2blueYam

Well there is plenty to bitch about. George Bush (41) was the last US President I liked, and yes, he was not perfect. He would have been the first person to agree with that statement. Meanwhile, Trump will take a Sharpie to a NOAA chart to try to prove he was never wrong. :crackup:

Actually Obama is probably the one with the least scandals of our recent presidents. With that said, his policies and the way he fanned the flames of racism did a lot of damage to our country.

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

See, I agree. But just imagine how much MORE we could have got done if he didn't totally alienate half the country. But on the flip side, I do agree on calling out those that don't like you. But gees, have some fucking tact.

Banditracer likes this.
  14. 88/532

Hmmm, such extent, yet no indictment, and no jail time. Btw, Trump wanted it shut down long before the court ordered it.

Your idea vs my idea of BS is different, I’ll leave it at that.

Yzasserina likes this.
  15. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I believe he would have gotten even less done. His friction based approach has driven many wins and the Dems would have run a coup on the nice Trump just like they did the mean one. They would have been more successful at it as well.

A. Barrister likes this.
  16. 88/532

Dude, he alienated half the country by just running for President. Tact, come on. Tact/nice sure as hell didn’t work for Bush.

17. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Figures, he's guilty of a LOT of our southern border problems and broken promises. He was a moderate at best and sucked at defending his own policies, let alone positions of the right. History won't be kind on that guy, especially amusing when you factor in how he embraced the very people behind the negativity.

I'll agree to disagree on Barack's scandals.....the guy had numerous and Lord knows how many we never learned about. What scandals have plagued this Admin? I mean we've seen a whole host of them but none appear to have stuck, so is it safe to assume you think this one has more than the previous?

I get the feeling we'll NEVER agree on how we got there (alienating half the country)......Dude, all I can tell ya is pay close attention....Liberalism and fake news are the primary cause of it IMHO.

18. 88/532

Kind of the way I felt about the 2008 and 2012 elections. But, I survived the 8 years, you will too.

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You illustrated a perfect one. The NOAA thing is that he actually was correct. When he made the announcement Alabama was being warned statewide as some of the potential paths hit us. The press has been incredibly dishonest when covering Trump. If you think he tells whoppers (he does) don't compare him to the press which is a 100 times worse. They edit video in deceptive ways, edit audio and just flat make stuff up. To the point where when they come out with the scandal of the moment many people just roll their eyes and move on. Fakes news only stuck because there is a bunch of truth to it.

tl1098 and Metalhead like this.
  20. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

First, a short view of the Trump charity and how it worked, none of which you are familiar with.

https://www.newsmax.com/ruddy/trump-foundation-new-york-attorney-general/2018/06/28/id/868911/

The suit was begun by NYS AG Eric Schneiderman before it went to Attorney General Barbara Underwood and then AG Letitia James.
    Who is Schneiderman? A long-time enemy of Trump.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017...e-paul-manafort-criminal-investigation-trump/

This is also Schneiderman, just another Democrat criminal woman beater who escaped prosecution.

https://13wham.com/news/nation-worl...erman-accused-of-physical-abuse-by-four-women

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-...-general-eric-schneiderman-won-t-face-n934026

And where is he now?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/po...c-schneiderman-now-meditation-teacher-n964931

Schneiderman, 64, has kept a low-profile since his resignation in May of last year.
    A champion of the #MeToo movement, he resigned in May 2018 just hours after a report in The New Yorker magazine detailed allegations of physical abuse.
    In November, a special prosecutor appointed to review the allegations announced Schneiderman, a Democrat, would not face criminal charges.
    "I believe the women who shared their experiences with our investigation team," the prosecutor, Nassau County District Attorney Madeline Singas, said at the time. "However, legal impediments, including statutes of limitations, preclude criminal prosecution."

Schneiderman issued his own statement, saying, "I recognize that District Attorney Singas' decision not to prosecute does not mean I have done nothing wrong. I accept full responsibility for my conduct in my relationships with my accusers, and for the impact it had on them. After spending time in a rehab facility, I am committed to a lifelong path of recovery and making amends to those I have harmed."

News of Schneiderman's teacher training, first reported by Politico, comes a day after an investigation by The Associated Press found that he used almost $340,000 in campaign funds to pay his legal fees during that investigation. The practice is legal and has often been used by officials with legal bills, but has been a target for campaign finance reformers.

One of those accusers, Michelle Manning Barish, who came forward to The New Yorker, said on Twitter Wednesday that it was an "absolute DISGRACE," adding that Schneiderman had "no business teaching meditation."

Now, about AG Letitia James, another avowed Trump enemy.

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2019/jan/01/ag-s-anti-trump-attacks-draw-scrutiny-2/

There should be enough there to make you question what you think you know.