1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#metoo hypocrisy

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Robby-Bobby, Aug 19, 2018.

1. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It actually comes in handy when the commode gets stopped up or a cockroach appears on the bedroom ceiling.

2. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Then just like the Muslims, that claim it is just a small percentage that are terrorist, the rest of the women in the US need to police their own.

R Acree and Banditracer like this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

4. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I love that expression. Toxic masculinity. The feminazi catch all for anything guys do that they do not like. What is especially funny is when beta males use the term to impress women and show how "woke" they are. From what I have seen, most women do not want to have a relationship with a guy that is as feminine as they are. That is what they have girlfriends for...

SGVRider likes this.
  5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Gonna disagree. Words ain't shit so it doesn't matter what anyone says about you. What matters is how you choose to react to them. :D

speeddaddy and cav115 like this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Words ain't shit? So I guess you're cool with John Cook now?

You may choose how you react, but you don't choose how you feel.

Fonda Dix likes this.
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

John Cook isn't bullying me in the least. He's suing me sure but he's going to find that does't work either, I don't get bullied :D

I think how you feel and how you react are pretty intertwined.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I was just talking about the impact of words in that post. Not so much bullying. Anyone who read the thread knows that his words had an effect on you. I doubt you will convince anyone that he didn't make you angry.

How you feel and how you react are usually pretty strongly correlated. But there are instances when your brain dictates a different reaction from how you feel. An unwanted traffic stop would be a good example. Just because I am obedient and polite (reaction) doesn't mean I would piss on the guy if he were on fire (feeling).

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I am/was pissed at Cook for how he made Evelyne feel by threatening WERA. I guess I just don't see words even if they make you angry as being bullying. But then again I don't see how words can be bullying overall anyway, they're just words and even if you get mad at the people saying them it's not the same as bullying. Obviously I get that a lot of people as usual don't agree and think that one person being mean to another is bullying. :D Hell, I think Cook with the lawsuit thought he'd try to bully us and get his way but has found that I don't do being bullied. He tried and is failing miserably, his failure makes it not bullying. But I get that is how I view it whereas others would see it as bullying either way.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Again, I'm not saying that Cook bullying you. We disagree on what bullying is, that's clearly established.
    I was just responding to the part where you said "Words ain't shit so it doesn't matter what anyone says about you..." If you only mean that in the context of bullying, then OK, I read more into it than you were saying.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Words mean a lot overall. Yeah I was thinking about bullying and people these days thinking that someone being an ass or mean to them is bullying.

12. CausticYarn

CausticYarn Well-Known Member

Fuck that. Do you police all of the whining incels harassing instagram models because they can't get their dick wet?
    I am only responsible for myself and my actions. :)

That isn't even what the phrase toxic masculinity is reserved for - the idiot feminists that use it in that context have no idea where it came from.
    It is actually aimed at sterotypical gender roles within society that don't allow men to enjoy more feminine characteristics. Soyboy betas pressured into being the "manly representation" of themselves - they are expected by society to keep pounding testosterone, pumping iron, loving violence, and fucking bitches. It was never meant to be used as an insult. Jason Katz has a Ted talk on this.

Just as an addendum to this: I am not saying I agree with any of this. Or that I agree with the direction of the feminist movement. I just wanted to use the term soyboy :p

SGVRider likes this.
  13. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Soyboy is a fantastic phrase. It just perfectly captures the essence of a crazy leftist dude. If they still printed dictionaries, there’d be a picture of Justin Trudeau telling people to use the word “people kind” because it doesn’t have “man” in it. Why did you almost Canadians vote for him anyway?

crashman likes this.
  14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No as those whiney little turds aren't having a negative impact on my existence. I'm sitting here waiting for the first legislation being introduced to make prostitution legal across the US. Men will be happy to just look at the menu and pick and pay for what they want and leave knowing it's not coming back with a request for child support.

15. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:No shit. Trudeau makes Obama and Macron look masculine.

Does mocking them every chance I get both online and in person count as policing?:D

Thanks. I actually thought the way the psycho man haters used it was the original meaning as the only way I have heard it used was by the psychos with their shrill annoying voices. I guess that is my something new that I learned today. I just hope my poor old toxic brain can retain it. And yes, soyboy is a pretty funny term. Mostly because it pisses the soyboys off... :D

16. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Unfortunately, its original meaning matters not. It's been grabbed, turned and twisted to mean anything not "Soy":crackup:.

17. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

"Stop trying to make incels happen. It isn't going to happen!" - Regina George

18. CausticYarn

Well - the feminazis have no impact on my existence. I am not gonna police them. Any person who violates my boundaries because they got amped up by a feminist will get shut down immediately. I will just move on with my life. There are only 3 people who are special enough for me to stop my life for - two of them contain half of my genes.

I am all for legalizing prostitution. These jaded dudes that wander around treating women like faceless sex vending machines because they got their poor feewings hurt will actually get their wish: sex on demand with no strings. Pay for play.

I don’t have to worry about some entitled prick thinking I owe him sex because he bought me a drink, or was nice to me. Comment I received last night while out with a group of friends: “wow, it’s not often you find a beautiful woman that isn’t out on every dick in the city.” That was after this rando tried to get me to come home with him and I rejected him. Gross. Women don’t exist to lube your dick dude, get over it. Had the situation escalated, he would have had half the sheriffs department up his ass, fortunately for him, he sulked off. :)

19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Most of us can only hope to be so smooth with the ladies. I'm surprised he was able to clear his busy social calendar long enough to charm your pants off.
    Prostitution should be treated like any other service for pay business. It's not going away, so let's make it safer for all concerned.

20. CausticYarn

Absolutely. It's the oldest profession in the history of humanity.
    Tax and regulate it like any other business. Same mindset as marijuana legalization.