1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Manifort

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by sheepofblue, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

We’re used to that from you. :Poke:

I’m more entertained by KC’s true level of TDS coming through.

gixxerreese and Britt like this.
  3. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

4. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Gawd, I miss Bill Clinton...and Jimm'a Carter...

5. Montoya

Montoya Well-Known Member

Breaking up the charges into two trials may have been a brilliant legal strategy by his defense team, even considering his convictions in this case. From everything that has been reported so far, the evidence appears (my impression) to be overwhelming on most of those charges - and that would have likely pushed over the hung jurors that led to him not being convicted on these recent charges. Regardless of someone’s views on Trump, he certainly closely associates with some shady individuals and has for a long time (Salerno, Scarfo, etc).

6. Handicapped Racer

From the reporting that will be Sept beheading
    Black folks been feeling that way for a long time didn't seem to bother too many.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    K51000 likes this.
  7. Handicapped Racer

That hammer will drop in Sept

8. Handicapped Racer

Manafort isn't flipping, he isn't worried about Trump he's worried about those russians he's worked for

Focker likes this.
  9. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Which Russians would those be?

10. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

The ones he was in business with..no shit..he was....but wtf? there are tons of guys in business with foreigners all around the world...good and bad guys...basically what they got him on was Tax Evasion and Lying About Shit, (Bush's Clinton's and Sharpton, Jackson and about 10,000 other Politicians would also wilt under the light).

11. Handicapped Racer

Oleg Deripaska and party of regions.

12. Handicapped Racer

After watching two federal court cases play out a few years ago. I see those being brought to light in the 3rd or 4th round indictments. IF Trump truly had anything to do with working with Russia.
    #snickeronif

13. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

This is Trumps Benghazi ....all except no one died.

14. Handicapped Racer

Fixed it for ya

15. Handicapped Racer

They knew what they signed up for.

16. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The worst part of this whole thing is that the Dems and Never Trumpers are "re-energized"

Joy.

sheepofblue likes this.
  17. Handicapped Racer

RE? Lol, they fucked up by thinking the election was a lock. You must not be paying to elections since his election.

There is no Re anything.

18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

I am about to UnPlug...I have maybe 20yrs (probably 10) if I am lucky...riding Motorcycles and Seeing The Country is becoming very appealing in my GoldenYears...leave all the Give-A-Shit to you folks.

19. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

The point is they just hit Spinal Tap. After a year at 10, they are bumping up to 11.

20. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

You can do both. If you ignore things for a week or so at a time you just miss the repetition and reduce the number of wild ass guesses/conspiracies you hear :beer: