1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Make America Great Again!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Spang308, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I got misty. Nice dedication to Shoya.

2. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Yup, I started racing in that era. Hodaka Super Rat. Then onto TM/RM's

3. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

No, I don't. I see some names have the word "banned" under them, and I know some people were putting that there just because, and they weren't banned. And some people I believe were banned don't have that under their name.

Not being the smartest person in the room, I asked. Guess I have to ask again.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If you were banned, you would show as Barrister in this thread

5. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

I'm assuming the same would apply to others that have been banned? If so, I have yet to see anyone that has been banned. (from looking at other threads as well)

I was primarily interested to see if others were banned, and who they were.

Scotty87 likes this.
  6. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

yup he thanked him from above during the interview... that got me

7. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Great race and glad Joe ran inthe lead pack through it all. Solid 4th from pole in a race with no significant dnfs is a strong start.

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I don't think that I have ever seen anyone with a linr through their names.

Take frinstance G97. A particularly bad choice of posts for him is is his last activity almost a week ago. No line through his name on my screen.

9. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Same here. Is cornfed gone?

10. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Lol have they been poofed since loss of the Dungeon or pre loss of the dungeon? I guess I’m asking if they even know they’re dungeonless now.
    And I don’t see anything different with their names either on other threads.

11. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I've never seen the line thru the name thing either.

12. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I didn't even know the Dungeon was gone. Guess it shows I don't go into that slum filled mess very often.

Quicktoy and Sabre699 like this.
  13. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

It totally changes the dynamic of watching a race when you have someone to truly root for. I haven't been that wound up racing an international race since the Spies days.

Really happy for Joe and the team, he ran a smart race.

The GP feed announces weren't showing him much respect though, they treated his performance as a one-off anomaly. I hope he's able to prove them wrong.

14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Same. I don't think I've ever been that worked up for a Moto2 race!

Boman Forklift, Quicktoy and G Dawg like this.
  15. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

Crap, now I gotta go buy a bunch of Joe Roberts merchandise

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I didn't really get that same vibe. Objectively, he has been pretty much nowhere in his previous three years in the class. He got all the credit a guy new to the front deserved, and had he pulled a Nagashima...
    I thought he rode fantastic, and I hope he continues to be a front-runner. It will add a lot to the series.

pscook, Boman Forklift and Quicktoy like this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's just come to my attention that you guys don't see what I'm seeing. So I guess y'all will not know who was banned until they come back and bitch about it. But really, use your brains. When has G97 stfu for five days?

18. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Ed Zachary

19. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Nice Job Joe! Solid finish and a very respectable race. Keep it up! Nice to have an American to root for again.

Boman Forklift and cav115 like this.
  20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

:crackup:Had my TV up so loud, my daughter ran in saying she could hear it outside.

Definitely didn't get the vibe about him not getting props either. He got the love he deserved, imo.

pscook and Quicktoy like this.