1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M.C. Hymer Motorcycle Thief

Discussion in 'General' started by kneedragger29, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zippy1

Zippy1 Banned

There will be no proving of innocence in this trial. He'll either be found guilty beyond a reasonable doubt or he won't. Being found not guilty is much different than being found "factually innocent". Although I'm quite sure Mr. Hymer will surely beg to differ if he's found not guilty.

Anyway, to Mr. Hymer - You can play semantics with everyone out here but it isn't gonna fly in the courtroom, and you know it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but among other things - including two storage units and a commercial building - you had a vacant house full of stolen motorcycles that you were observed - by police - frequently visiting late at night. You claim police never once saw you bring any of the stolen motorcycles into or out of that house.

Yet this was your house, you admit visiting it late at night on many occasions, and it was full of stolen bikes. You don't give any real explanation for any or this. All that matters, according to you, is that cops never actually saw you wheel a stolen bike into your house.

Since this is open to discussion and you're a willing participant, I'm gonna guess what's gonna go down. You're going to prison for a long time.

Here are the possible scenarios I'm guessing will play out:

You're gonna agree to an 11th-hour plea deal.

You're gonna change your plea and accept a deal during trial but before it goes to the jury

You'll be found guilty by the jury.

For the first two scenarios (and just like your son), you'll claim you had no choice to accept a deal due to the massive conspiracy to railroad you starting with the Grand Jury, police and D.A. misconduct, witness tampering, etc.

If the jury decides your fate, you'll add their incompetence and prosecutorial manipulation to the reasons for your conviction.

And further, unless you're immediately remanded, you'll spend plenty of time on your computer posting up all of the above-mentioned excuses as to why you changed your plea or got a jury conviction.

EDIT: Or more likely, you'll hint at all that but claim your attorney has advised you not to comment publicly about the case as it is currently on appeal. Though, of course, you'd like nothing more than to explain how it all went wrong.

You've rolled the dice letting this go to trial. If convicted, I'm gonna guess 8-12 years for you.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  2. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

There was a decent old lady that used to live here but some Meth addict did a home invasion style robbery and then raped her. Or maybe it was some mexican drug runner that did it. Wait no it was one of those barney fife type minute men that accidently shot her.

Anyway Nope there is not a single decent person here.

3. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I think you are about it buddy as far as decent people go in AZ. :D

4. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Please don't, I'm bored.

5. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Fixed it for ya.

6. SPDKLZ

SPDKLZ Well-Known Member

7. Jordan

Jordan Well-Known Member

hey im not that bad, but then again im not from here. :p

8. Wingnut

Just about every native Arizonian that i've met has been total white trash meth head tweakers. I enjoy living out here but i'm only friends with other transplants or racers.

9. GSVR 946

GSVR 946 Banned

Hit it right on the head.

10. T-Roc

T-Roc Well-Known Member

I dont want anyone who steals motorcycles coming to wera races

11. Rasjudah

Rasjudah Well-Known Member

Whats going on out there in Arizona this sounds like crazy stuff. Now if only we could get some of you guys in the jury or is it too late....

12. Clay and Sean- What I am saying is pretty cut and dry, and the prosecutor will have a hard time twisting my words. PLUS if I am going to put something in print, I better be accurate, and I am diligent in doing so. Really, guys, I can't be torn apart. I am not hiding anything.

Sean- Thanks for your input. It is my life, which makes it extremely important to me. If other people can derive amusement out of this situation, so be it.

Thegoshow2002 (sorry, I don't remember your name)- You are one of a few people on this forum that have met me. Helping you out, and then you saying such awful things about me, mystifies me. Truthfully, I don't remember the details of when I was called about your bike. I know they lived at that apartment complex, and that's about it. I relayed the info to you, and you recovered your stuff. If that qualifies as #4, OK. #1, 2, and 3 are most definitely wrong. I would like to think that it was 1 racer looking out for another.

HPPT- On Stone's forum, there is a lot of information, but each person has to decide what to believe or not to believe, especially when it is Stone himself!! lol Just kidding. Stone is a friend, and we rip on each other all the time.

Zippy- Your comments prove my point about no one knowing details about the case. My vacant house was for sale, and there were ZERO stolen motorcycles found at my house. I have 3 charges from my house. One is a frame that they say was tampered with. It was a titled CRF450 frame that I bought on Ebay to use for a project for Vanessa. I haven't seen the frame, but I know it is as delivered when I bought it. The second was a little dirtbike that they said had the VIN removed. It was one of those Chinese things that don't come with a VIN. The 3rd is operating a chop shop at my house. They haven't even tried to list any evidence supporting that charge. It's just a way for them to add frivolous charges. One last thing. I am not going to prison. I am going to beat all of the charges. Their whole case is like this. I don't need tricks and excuses. I have the truth.

Kevin- There are lots of great people in Arizona. You're borderline, though! lol

Gianni- Stay out of it. You're fatter than me! lol X 2

13. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

I for one would love to meet the law school dropout who's advising you it's okay to discuss your criminal case on a public forum. Unless they haven't, in which case you may want to have that discussion with them.

14. Rasjudah

Rasjudah Well-Known Member

After all the air came out of the durrani wheels thread i think this one will deliver .

15. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Holly shit...no one and I mean no one can be this stupid. Rule number one is never say fucking anything to anyone about anything... I bet this dumb ass will have his shit house lawyers submit this thread as evidence.

Innocent or not RAYRAY11 you sir are a fucking idiot...

now where are those pics of his hot daughter!!!

16. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Well-Known Member

:Pop: This might gross more than Avatar.

17. Wingnut

Ray & Steven are big boys and they can take the comments. But please don't bring his underage daughter into this. Unless you want some ice tea and cookies.

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Now you can call me Ray, or you can call me J, or you can call me Johnny, or you can call me Sonny, or you can call me Junie, or you can call me Ray J, or you can call me RJ, or you can call me RJJ, or you can call me RJJ Jr." ultimately ending with, "but you doesn't hasta call me Mr. Johnson!"

19. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

Not a dropout.......... he (or she) could be easily found in the prosecutor's office. :)

(oooops........spelling fixed)

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  20. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

No doubt. :D

A little bird told me about this thread. I'm sure it will deliver if the accused keeps on posting.

<subscribe>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.