1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M.C. Hymer Motorcycle Thief

Discussion in 'General' started by kneedragger29, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kneedragger29

kneedragger29 Well-Known Member

2. Mikey SBF

Mikey SBF www.sbfreaks.com

whoa thats crazy

3. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

5. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Jelly or Jam??

(real pics of Steven)

Attached Files:

6. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

HA! That link to Sheriff Joe, whoa...Yeah, I'm sure that will be a nice stay...

In February 2007, Arpaio instituted an in-house radio station he calls KJOE.[17] Arpaio's radio station broadcasts classical music, opera, Frank Sinatra hits, patriotic music and educational programming. It operates from the basement of the county jail for five days a week, four hours each day.

...that's beautiful...

7. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Those came from your "spank bank" didn't they? :D

8. thegoshow2002

thegoshow2002 lovely jubbly

This just fucking pisses me off.

I am the guy that had his truck stolen while the race bike was sitting in the back of it. I was over the moon that this guy had read the post that i put up on the C.C.S forum asking for help trying to locate the bike and had seen it and told me where to find it. Now, i realize that it was either him, his Dad, or one of his scumbag thief friends that took it in the first place.

I am glad that the law worked and these fuckers will be peeing sitting down for the next 5 years.:beer:

9. Matt399

Matt399 Well-Known Member

That's not surprising at all since the cops have absolutely nothing to go on. Sounds like Hymer called in a favor to the guy who stole it and he agreed to leave it at a specific location. Victim is happy he got it back, Hymer looks good because he found the bike, the thief maintains "honor among thieves", and no one gets in trouble.

10. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

Ha! I just re-read that thread I posted and saw that it wasn't the first time they had been caught.
    http://roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=25300

23k5 likes this.
  11. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

holy shit... the guys stold 25 bikes in 06 and they kept doing it? wtf retards.

12. 1qwik6?

1qwik6? Well-Known Member

Way to teach his kid some good values...FAIL.

13. :eek::eek::Puke::Puke:

14. Fent

Fent I'm Registered??

dude.....

15. My sentiments exactly. Why the F would a fat person dress themselves like that and take pictures? Or even a skinny person for that matter.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

I'm having a hard time with the valuation of motorcycles being $1,000,000. Seems like that is somewhat over estimated IMO, or possibly based on MSRP-full retail, certainly not fair market value.

17. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

eh, whatever. Maybe it's an embelishment, but the fucks need to learn somehow. and if they're not going to learn, putting them away for awhile doesn't hurt either.

18. Police estimates always seem to be based on the highest possible number that they can come up with.

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

really

20. RickJohnson#29

RickJohnson#29 Well-Known Member

Should have been 10 yrs. Scum bags!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.